So really no RV talk?

loneranger171

PR Addict
Seriously bummed he broke his tailbone or whatever and he's not racing this weekend... Basically RV vs the world was over b4 it got a chance to get good.... My interest in the mxgp series just went down the tube.. Clearly they are the guys to beat for now anyways....

So that's what he injured, huh? Bummer. Off to retirement for him I am sure. He sure was dominant, but I am happy that he didn't race in the states this year as it is nice to see Dungey win!

For people who have never hurt their tail bone, 1 week off is not enough to help, unless he is on serious pain killers. When I hurt mine, (not even broken) I was still favoring it a year later.

I didn't break mine and was off for 3 months. Heavy drugs let me ride last year but it still hurt enough that I rode to protect it. Finally had the last bone in it taken out in October. That got rid of the pain!

And the PED thing is just speculation on my part. He was up to full speed 2 months before sx.....the excuse for Europe was because they said he wouldn't be ready in time......

I think the funny part is how many Americans just automatically gave him the Championship over there.........How quickly they are actually realizing that the foreign MXGP riders go pretty damn fast on the tracks over there.

Yeah, but its a long season. Crazy stuff happens. All those top guys find themselves on the ground once a moto it seems. I think he isn't out of it yet. Last GP Desalle hit the ground. And RV was winning and hit the ground. I'm surprised at how hard the top 4 are pushing eachother.

Nagle, Desalle, Cairoli and RV pressure eachother into mistakes. That's great racing.

RV always digs himself a hole in the beginning then finishes very strong. He's a guy who gets faster as the season progresses.

Had to check it out and had to laugh. Not at RV'S pain but at the announcers. "Aahhh! Coccyx! Coccyx!" Are they trying to be funny or what?
And it does take forever to heal. After a big moto endo, my stand-up jet ski had a greater appeal.

I'm just curious about his fitness level. Just doesn't seem to have the finish in him. Almost thinking he took some training off the schedule. Total speculation. Bummer to miss an entire round. He was already like 50 points back in like 6th... We shall see... I almost think this will present a new challenge for him and he'll come back next year to win... Who knows? I do not.

I'm just curious about his fitness level. Just doesn't seem to have the finish in him. Almost thinking he took some training off the schedule. Total speculation. Bummer to miss an entire round. He was already like 50 points back in like 6th... We shall see... I almost think this will present a new challenge for him and he'll come back next year to win... Who knows? I do not.

Exactly...no PED's ...

Im thinking its a good possibility.

Team said he wouldnt be ready for SX yet 2 months prior he is at full speed at local SoCal tracks and he sure doesnt seem to have the stamina and focus he used to.

Pure speculation on my part but it sure seems fishy to me. Millsaps got caught supposedly. It is rumored that more than a few top guys were on them.

Back