MXGP of Europe spoiler alert

Windtunnel36

PR Addict
Man I checked this morning and only saw the 1st moto result. Paulin won, and Carroli DNFed. Couldn't find out what happened. Just checked second moto Paulin won again. Nagle is in the points lead by 5 over Desalle. TC 3rd in points, Villo back to 7th and 90 points down. TC came back for 7th in second moto. Georgie is right, long season. Anyone of the front runners could have a dnf at anytime. It will be very tough for RV to come back to the top by the end but anything is possible. I hope he is ready for the next race. Even just ride and salvage some points. Nagl and Desalle are riding very good and podium most of the time. Who ever wins this championship will earn it. Herlings won both his motos and is alone in the championship in first. He had been tied a week ago.

Tony has has struggled almost as bad as rv so far this season. Only way he or rv has a chance is max and desalle not finish a few motos.

I just watched the highlights of the race on RacerX. Man them dudes fly on the sand. It looked like a cold wet day and it didn't seem to bother any of the fast guys. Other than TC going down. I think Herlings is the real deal. He simply dominates in the sand. Paulin looked good in his first win of the year. He finished off strong last year on the Kawi but riding Hondas now. Maybe it has taken some time to get it dialed in. Bad news for RV, another player in the championship. Good MX racing no matter what you think of the Euro's.

I've only pulled this move on good friends, they docked him 10 positions for this.

Having a small body of water at the end of the start straight is pure genius I say.

Back