SX East Rutherford

Windtunnel36

PR Addict
I watched the race at what I thought was a weird time of day to have a SX race. Really enjoyed it. Good racing. I thought Musquin rode really good in the main after crashing in the heat race. Bogel had to win and got a jump and pulled a small gap. Marvin caught him and couldn't make the pass. Sat back regrouped. I thought Bogel was gone. MM caught and passed him for the win. Didn't need the win to win the championship but did it any ways. Can't wait for the outdoor 250 class. Should be very entertaining. I saw Karnow made it to the main again and was pumped. Not sure how he finished. Way to go Logan. Big bikes, still exciting. Tomac had everybody covered. Dungey rode a smart race for second. Seeley had a nice lead but admitted he had to let those guys go. So smart. Nothing to prove this late in the game and I thought it was a dangerous track. Did you see Tickle run into the back of Short's bike. I heard AS broke his knee cap, he sure starts good. How about Peick and Barcia's crashes. Man they both looked painful. Peick did an upside down popsicle. The bike came right down on his groin, ouch. I think the 250 Las Vegas race is no points?

Back