BC May 2nd-3rd

Id come on down and stink the place up but I would still have to push a button on my watch to get my lap times........

Oh Im riding....don't you worry Matt. I need three days instead of two.

And as of right now the weather is good, I guess we will see if anything changes. Full go as of now. The very best thing you can do is call the Briarcliff Cancellation hotline. I know its hard to believe but we do update the machine if there is a cancellation due to weather; 740-763-0935.

Yeah, rode good last week at CTMX, felt good, but did fag out a little early last moto. Blame it on fitness or blame it on lack of sleep/rest night before or both. Regardless I was ready to rip it this weekend in prep for next weekend..., but hold up on that carwash Willis. I heard a little noise in the motor last week last moto... Wiser birdy tells me to rebuild top end without any more time on motor before next ride. Ordered parts, but they won't be here until Monday. Looks like the only ripping I will be doing is with the chisel plow this weekend.... :(

Hoping Malvern will be open Wednesday night this week. BC should be awesome this weekend as tractor driver will have plenty of time to help make it the cliffyest... :)

Couple small changes, I took the rollers out, and the second double in the double double section has a bigger more forgiving landing

Couple small changes, I took the rollers out, and the second double in the double double section has a bigger more forgiving landing
'Tis true... Although I won't be in action this weekend, I never had me's any issues with the landing on the second double...well, when I hit it. ;) Good to know I won't have to squeeze so tight when I hit it next time... To be honest, either my corner speed is slightly better or the new clutch works wonders on the Birthday Double. Had no issues with it last weekend... ;)

IMG_2345.JPG

So apparently poo does stick to heavy equipment:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back