Pymatuning making changes!!!!!

It was nice talking with you last night. Can't believe all headaches and cost you've had to go through with the DEP. I think most would have thrown in the towel. Thanks for keeping it going. I think the track is great. I like the changes you've made. Made it a lot safer, not that it was that bad before...

Dave

Thanks to all who came out today , great day of racing and the split program worked well . So far all the feedback has been positive. Georgie I was looking for your buzz saw today .

Thanks to all who came out today , great day of racing and the split program worked well . So far all the feedback has been positive. Georgie I was looking for your buzz saw today .
Thanks for the good track prep multiple times and smooth running program. You guys were not messing around and motos were clicking off fast, almost too fast, even with 5 laps per moto. We had fun.

Thanks for the input , the crew worked real hard late into sat nite and sun morning trying to get some water worked into the ground ,no rain for almost 40 days now and upper 80s temp with20 mph winds creates a track drying machine . We have been trying to create a more all around rider friendly track set up ,yet still let the more aggressive rider have some fun , would be interested to hear your thoughts on what you thought of the set up . How did the split program work for you. Thank you so much for your attendance and feedback .

Hey ironman Dan it was good to see you Sunday with some new wheels under you . I've been thinking about what that guy said to me Sunday about the bowl turn and I'm starting to like his idea . Anyway I can get in touch with him , i have a few question for him I'd like to try what he suggested ?

Back