Malvern pinger class.

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
12 entires. Legit. Very fun. All are going to big game tomorrow. And then some.

If you got a 2 stroke. And you're not at big game. I'm gonna protest at your house. And then loot your garage.

Anyway. Good morning. Off to big game.

Malvern 2nd set of motos were awesome. Track was tacky and it was a point your wheel anywhere and go WFO without the slightest doubt that baby was gonna hook up.

And dare I say kames bucks ?

Left there with 30 kames bucks. Spent $60 to race 3 classes. So much seat time I skipped my last moto because I was dog tired. But really I'm getting 30 back in parts. So now I'm really debating if just practicing is worth it. For $5 more dollars I get to race and have a shot at getting my money back in kames bucks.....

Anyway. Good morning. Off to big game.

Malvern 2nd set of motos were awesome. Track was tacky and it was a point your wheel anywhere and go WFO without the slightest doubt that baby was gonna hook up.

And dare I say kames bucks ?

Left there with 30 kames bucks. Spent $60 to race 3 classes. So much seat time I skipped my last moto because I was dog tired. But really I'm getting 30 back in parts. So now I'm really debating if just practicing is worth it. For $5 more dollars I get to race and have a shot at getting my money back in kames bucks.....

Dont forget your Rocky Mountain ATV card you will get too.

He makes that "125" so wide its hard to pass even on my "300" HE RIPS!!!!!!! But yes 2 stroke class was a blast saturday night!!!!

Wide load Georgie lol just gotta take a small space ride over him lmao was a fun night even for rocking race speed for two laps and just falling off pace. That "199cc" of his definitely rings out haha.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1430753099853.jpg
    FB_IMG_1430753099853.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 251
Wide load Georgie lol just gotta take a small space ride over him lmao was a fun night even for rocking race speed for two laps and just falling off pace. That "199cc" of his definitely rings out haha.

Every freakin lap I kept looking towards Mars and there Berk was. Just wopping every freakin monster jump out there. I'd catch back up in the corners, then he would just rip me on the straights and on those huge huckers.

Lol only places that gave me some room to catch a breath and recover a bit lol ruff coming back from a while off. You were cracking me up though. Lol

glad to hear the class is going strong! My CR250 is just a FCR Suspension rebuild away from being ready

glad to hear the class is going strong! My CR250 is just a FCR Suspension rebuild away from being ready

You'll need a small bore pinger for the 125 class...But my thing is......hows come all the 125 pingers aren't signing up for 2 stroke as well? Was only 8 in 2 stroke. 13 in 125.......could of had about 20 in the 2 stroke class.....(I know lots of classes, it would make most people run 4 in one night to make that happen.)

You'll need a small bore pinger for the 125 class...But my thing is......hows come all the 125 pingers aren't signing up for 2 stroke as well? Was only 8 in 2 stroke. 13 in 125.......could of had about 20 in the 2 stroke class.....(I know lots of classes, it would make most people run 4 in one night to make that happen.)
aw yessss... I heard pinger and thought 2 stroke class.

Back