Cocr today

Romanyak256

PR Addict
Ventured out to cocr today with my family to watch my little brother race and all I have to say is things went really smooth. Track was awesome in practice and held up great through the first set of Motos, they took a brief intermission and regroomed the track for the second set of Motos and it stayed relatively dust free all day, despite the starting line. All in all it was a good day and they ran Motos quickly and efficiently. They're making little changes here and there (some new rollers and a new triple in the back section and a step up. I even heard rumors of a sufficient amount of sand being brought into the track soon. I think 250 C had the most riders with 26 enteries.

It was nice being back at COCR to make my comeback after a 2 year hiatus! Bummer that nothing has changed in those 2 years. That place has sooo much potential! If a little more effort was put into just the small things it would go a long way! However, im just glad i had a place to ride/race that wasn't a mud hole for the first weekend of May! See ya guys next time!

Back