OMA Spring Series Round 2 - Briarcliff

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
Round 2 of the OMA spring series and a warm race for the Area Qualifier in a couple weeks this weekend. Practice Saturday, Race Sunday. Big thanks to Amsoil for stepping up with the support, be sure to stop by and see Jeff Meyers from Stone creek Lube this coming weekend. Also to Mike at Sunstar, all second moto winners will receive a Sunstar Driven to Win 50% discount certificate. We will have a trackside support trailer, Greg from Motorsports MD will be setup and running. Plus Honda and Suzuki Contingency. And dont forget the Rocky Mountain Bucks! $10 for signing up for a class. Should be a good one.

Spring Series.jpg

Not sure what that is, but it sounds very erotica and/or reggaish... ;)
The extra large vibrator gives the driver no pleasure. I'm thinking you have to be under it to enjoy but then your dead. I did get a kick out of making the STOP sign shake at the entrance, better yet was watching the windows rattle on the concession stand as I rattled by.

Was another good race day. Happy to be back in the action. Main think noticed is I think I need a 450 to be just a touch more competitive. Been kidding myself that my 450ish 300cc two smoker could get the deed done. Finally coming to my senses and thinking straight. Having a blast on the smoker, but I just do not have the pull I need out of corners, etc. Sure, I could carry more speed through the corners, learn how to rev it/clutch it better, but let's talk about riding within one's ability here... I have one more thing to try to help it a bit, but I realize as fun as it is, it will not get me that extra spot or so...

Was planning on skipping OIR round due to big weekend at the Cliff the weekend before, but we shall see said the blind man... Will definitely be at the Malvern round barring any major life and/or equipment failures... Good seeing everyone. And yes, as good as the pit talk is, I am tired of seeing your rear fenders Alan and Greg... ;) However, I look forward to the next time we can mix it up a bit.

That's the short story... :)

And yes, as good as the pit talk is, I am tired of seeing your rear fenders Alan and Greg... ;) However, I look forward to the next time we can mix it up a bit.

That's the short story... :)

I was going to get a butt patch that said "Hi Allan" but I guess I should get one that says "Hi Allan & Scoob" lol

Fun weekend!

points are listed as spring series RD #1 just FYi lol, should be #2 :p

OH FRICK AND FRACK! I was trying to multitask with Rocky Mountain Buck Files and such... I will correct when I get home.. It is a little trickier with points and events because I have to clone the event so it is part of the overall series as well... I appreciate you letting me know!

Connie

Yep, another good weekend of OMA racing and a great track at the Cliff. We introduced a newbie family to the sport from the kids ball team, needless to say they are hooked! Say they are coming for the LL deal, cool. Thanks to everyone involved for a fun weekend. Mother Nature even treated us well on Mother's Day!

Back