BC May 9th

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
This is a race weekend, will be having sessioned practice groups this Saturday only. No C track, no kids track, no trails. Big track, race practice only. If you come Saturday to test your skills and decide to leave, no $10 refund. There are plenty of practice tracks open, go somewhere else if you dont agree with this policy. To be honest, the work we put in is probably worth $35 to practice. Groups will include: 50s, 65s, 85/superminis, A/B , C, Vet, Quad, Mini Quad (150cc and under). We will add second groups of any practice group at sign up if the 1st group gets overfilled. Practice is $25 per group. You will get a practice wristband with your sticker, you need both or you wont practice. We will have the well system ready to go for power wash water. BE CAREFUL, open the valves slowly, the hoses might get away from you. "Think" this weekend.

Last edited:
Damn glad I read this. Will you have any extra or vet support classes running on the Saturday qualifier event(5-23), or will you just be running the qualifying classes?

Last edited:
Last year we had 4 support classes on Saturday, I will take a look at those and try to decide if they are worth doing again this year. I don't think Malvern ran any, and I haven't heard a peep about it.

For anyone that is confused, Debalso is talking about the Qualifier on May22-24th, not this weekend. Just FYI.

Last year we had 4 support classes on Saturday, I will take a look at those and try to decide if they are worth doing again this year. I don't think Malvern ran any, and I haven't heard a peep about it.

For anyone that is confused, Debalso is talking about the Qualifier on May22-24th, not this weekend. Just FYI.
Ok I'll stay posted. Highpoint had some this past weekend so I figured I'd ask, thanks

I do know some vet riders that were bummed they couldn't race on sat at Malvern, however not something worth complaining over. We figured there was a reasoning behind it and wasn't to concerned. If you decide to have support classes please post it on here.

Last year we did these support classes:

65cc Open
85cc Open
Schoolboy Open
250 B/C
Open B/C

This year I'm thinking:

250 B/C
450 B/C
Vet 30+

Try to keep it simple.

That would be cool, then if the turn out was low you could stagger them.
I am hoping to make it out to the cliff that weekend, Have my ice cream cone ready.

Renting an 84" vibratory smooth drum for the weekend, we will roll it in tight if the weather tries to take a turn on us.

Huge Thanks to my helpers so far this week: Jimmy-Ben-Ernest Fouts, Tim-Payton Owens, JD Ohler, Jimmy-Dave Hoover, Tyler-Tanner Osborn, Jesse Lee, Matt Winland, and Addison Stalling. Parking aisles laid out, old bales trashed, well over 100 hay bales bagged and wrapped to trees and poles, starting gates dug out, over 20 acres mowed and trimmed. We are getting there. Now onto banners and pennant strings!

Last year we did these support classes:

65cc Open
85cc Open
Schoolboy Open
250 B/C
Open B/C

This year I'm thinking:

250 B/C
450 B/C
Vet 30+

Try to keep it simple.

Vet 27+ Sounds better.

1 good ol extra bike class would suffice imo. Fill the gate. It's just a practice class for the Sunday racers anyways.

Last edited:
Practice is on today at 10, running organized sessions. We attempt to get through 4 rounds, no garantees though. Sign up for practice today starts at 8, and you can continue to sign up for it throughout the day. Sign up for racing will be later this afternoon.

Last edited:
Back