2007 cr85 clutch problems

Hi folks just new here i have a cr85 07 just after rebuild new piston & barrel ect bike starts up but thr clutch does not seem to be engageing could any1 help me out please

Have you checked your clutch plates, fibers and basket and inner hub?

What inner hub should look like:
X001-Y017.jpg

What inner hub should not look like:
IMG_5476.jpg

This one doesn't really even look that bad. But ideally there shouldnt be any grooves. the groovier the more slippage. If your outter basket have grooves in it as well that's why you're clutch isn't engaging. It's just slipping.

It was running fine before rebuild when I was putting the springs on I broke a peg lesson learnt so I got a new one

Is the center brass washer on the right side, had a 04 that wowouldn't engage , found out wash was on wrong side. Not saying it the problem, just a thought.. Good luck.

Happy days guys internet the way forword i had caseing off twice today thanks teamx my washer was on the oppisite side :mad: put it bk now i have a smooth clutch :p thanks for help guys

Is the center brass washer on the right side, had a 04 that wowouldn't engage , found out wash was on wrong side. Not saying it the problem, just a thought.. Good luck.
Thanks alot m8 solved my problem 1 wash solved everything

No problem man, super gladd to here that's all it was. I'm shure you won't do that again.. I remember telling myself the same thing. Good day and Keep it Roostin!!!

Wee bike goes a dream my first time doing a rebuild and she lifts lyk crazy lol anyone else have cr85 promblem feel free to ask

Back