Im in for the Cliff... with special requirements

ck1racerx

PR Addict
Alright, looking forward to the weekend and my sons first experience at J.O. gravel pit. BUT, with it being mothers day weekend I have to drag the ball and chain with us. So when Momma goes racing we got to get a hotel room. Whats close and who do I have to talk to in order get a good deal?

Water park for the kids and a bar!:) 25 minutes from the track. 2 hours from Malvern.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    143 KB · Views: 190
Holiday Inn express or Hampton in are 15 minutes from track. I've stayed at both. Lots of decent restaurants to eat at saturday night also. I was in till I figured out it is mothers day. I am out. That's the one day a year I can not tick her off racing. Father's day every year, bUT not mothers day.

Im pretty sure Connie got one of the last rooms in the whole area. 1 King bed for the whole sign up/scoring crew.......Draw straws?

what big event is going on in the area this weekend to book all the rooms... and don't you dare say Briarcliff MX,,,
I hear Casa de la Osborne comes with noodles.... that's the word on the street.

I think Connie said there was a regatta or something? Isnt that a boat race? Im not quite sure that would be taking place.

I heard casa de la Osborne doesnt exist near the track because Osborn has no "E"

Dillon Lake has the Midwest Regatta for the High School rowing teams. There will be more than 20 High Schools from all over the eastern US there.

Its on Friday and Saturday though and not running on Sunday.

My son is on out High School rowing team and I will be there all day Friday and Saturday. Hope to make the cliff on Sunday if the Wife allows it.

Oh that would just SUCK if she has to stay home. I don't think I can get there without her telling me how to drive, where and when to stop for food, piss breaks and shopping. What would I do without the non stop "im hot", "how much longer", "why are there 2 moto's?", "Stop drinking so much beer"

Did Lovely Louella divorce Jody, and marry Knox?

Oh that would just SUCK if she has to stay home. I don't think I can get there without her telling me how to drive, where and when to stop for food, piss breaks and shopping. What would I do without the non stop "im hot", "how much longer", "why are there 2 moto's?", "Stop drinking so much beer"
Now that's some funny s**t!!!!

BAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA. That's kristi all day.

God. We just got a subaru legacy that has different heat settings for both sides. That was definitely engineered by a man. Her side 85. Mine 65. Then we ride in my hoopty lexus with 265k miles with singular heat settings and it's like a nightmare from hell.

I am guessing 462 entries this weekend. And an equal number for dozen roses sold tonight to the guys that are planed on going

Back