Anyone looking for a stolen bike?

Lol.. we used to do ghetto rides on our street bikes back in the day when there were big groups of us. a few people with carbbed bikes could make them backfire..

not that it was "right" buuuutt when doing that in the hood around people... the reactions were pretty entertaining.. lol.

I saw them on my way home from work a few weeks ago

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    124.6 KB · Views: 189
But if you can get a bike to BACKFIRE, The Cleveland Police will fill that SOB with about 150 rounds of lead!!
They will pull the trigger until all they hear is click, click , click. ( I am not sure the front fender on a bike can support a cop )

Maybe we can get the potholes in Cleveland to back fire, then the Police department can fill them with lead. Al least something will get done.

Take it easy now........just kidding,
M
Guns don't go click click click when they're empty. Atleast not the ones cleveland uses.

When did Dan's bike get stolen? I just saw him racing at Western Reserve MC with it yesterday, and hanging out after the race.

Dan Morgan

Any one out there my dirt bike
2014 ktm 450sxf was stolen tonight yellow back grounds number 538 that was my lady any help much appreciated thanks Dan 538

Dan, We just sent out an e-mail to everyone on our mailing list to keep an eye out for your bike. Anyone that sees something pop up on craigslist, youtube videos, or even Scene Magazine, please let someone know.

This also just happened to one of our member's bikes in the same approximate area a few months ago.

This just stinks.

The THUGS in Columbus haven't discovered dirt bikes yet. They can come get mine its in the garage, but they need to say hi to ZEUS first, he's a 95lbs German Shepard who would like my dirt bike to stay where it is.

Back