What track is this?

rosch726

PR Member
So I am doing a Warrior Dash this weekend in Millfield, OH. Looking at the location they are using for the dash on Google Earth, there is a track right there. What track is this?

Attachments

• millfield.PNG
    millfield.PNG
    1.2 MB · Views: 308
We did the Dash a couple years back down that way at Kaeppners Woods. Had a blast.
Take lots of pic's.

Go Warrior!

Every other? No. Every. Makes no never mind how many kids get hauled off the track, Mideast region is stuck with Sunday Creek *sigh*

They have a regional because its a great track...I mean, a great location...I mean, it has great parking....errrr. I mean... They have several AMA events each year... aaaah. Friendly staff? Excellent reviews from all riders? Great maintenance? Track promotes good racing? Ah f-it. Everyone knows it's the genetic lottery

Knox, your correct. Its not about the facility. Not sure why some get offended when the truth is told.

Knox, your correct. Its not about the facility. Not sure why some get offended when the truth is told.
Ever think they are they way they are 'cause they have to deal with folks like you and Knox and just aren't happy about it?

I dunno. I see your points and have to say agree with some to an extent, but understand the fact that peeps ain't perfect. I give MX Sports props for giving us an opportunity to ride/race on a national level. They've built an empire and deserve what they have coming. Sure they are far from perfect and I am sure they know this. I know of only one being who is. Just take it as it is unless you are literally taking a bone to the bung hole. Then I would say let's complain. When peeps come to you and complain and cut on you personally do you reply with a, "Well, I am sorry sir. How and what can I change for you. I thank you so much for bringing this to my attention so viciously"....

Just my side of things. It's a free country. Any business owner knows they ain't going to possibly make everyone happy and stay in business. Just isn't possible. As long as they can keep enough happy to some extent and keep costs down to keep them in business, that's what they'll do. Take it or leave it.

Scoob, MX Sports have done GREAT things for our sport. I will be the first to admit that. Big Dave had the foresight to create LL and the family has continued to grow the event and expand the operation / business to an incredibly impressive proportion. Giving one of the largest events of the year to a family member very generous and something that we all wish we could do (provide of our offspring.) I am so jealous its crazy. I do not blame them at all for doing everything they have done.
My issue is the relationship and or influence they have with the AMA and how it trickles down to the other tracks and promoters and thus to all of us the racers and parents of. MX Sports is in the promotions business to make money. The AMA's #1 mission to protect the rights of the motorcycle enthusiast. The line between the two entities has been greyed over the years to the point now it is hard to distinguish between who is making the rules and decisions and who is just following them. Throw Feld and Youth Stream into the equation and the view gets even more distorted.
If Loretta's is the AMA championship, then other promoters and track owners that have AMA sanctioned events SHOULD have every right to earn the right to host an event like a qualifier and or regional. Who those events goes to should be up to the AMA and or its members. If it is fully a MX Sports event then the AMA is nothing more then the sanctioning body that supplies the rules (Who ever makes them) and the AMA should not be handing out "Championship Plates" to the winners.
The current configuration appears to be a major conflict of interest.

Back