Stolen bike.. 2014 ktm sxf450

shookbabe

PR Member
We would appreciate everyone to keep their eyes peeled for a 2014 ktm sxf450 with the number 538 and pro action stickers on the forks... Dan Morgan's bike was stolen out of the back of his truck Sunday night - Early Monday morning from the back of his truck.... Dan is one of the nicest guys that comes too the track and is a great friend and I cant believe some a*****e took his baby from the back of his truck... I do believe he lives in the austintown area.... So I ask all the riders in the area please keep a look out...

3df1c61d91cff097c8045fdd67793816.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Dan the iron man morgan can race my bike when ever he needs it till he gets his own saddle again!

An update on Dan's bike, which we have shared this info with him. I was headed to the MX race at Skyview this morning, heading east on St. Rt. 172 by Guilford Lake / Mark's Landing restaurant when a black or dark blue pick-up past me heading west. When I looked in my rearview I saw Dan's bike in the back, still had all of his original graphics and numbers on it with yellow backgrounds.

I was hauling a trailer so there was no way I could have been able to turn around and catch up with them in time to get a license number. I made a phone call right away hoping to hear that Dan had got his bike back and maybe that was him going to a practice or something. Turns out not so.

Rt. 172 goes all the way up to Canton and beyond. Anyone in that area, New Philly, Wooster, etc. please keep your eyes peeled for Dan's bike and the scum who took it. They must not be too bright to have it in an open bed truck and not stripped down at least graphics-wise. Only sorry I couldn't do more.

Me and the iron man went to Guilford lake after I got out of skyview.We looked and asked around but no luck.Thanks for the info and please everyone be on the lookout for the 538 ktm that belongs to the iron man.Lets find this p.o.s who took it and turn him in to the men in blue so he can go where he belongs!

Work with a guy who lives out that way. I'll pass the word.. Dude whose got it better hope I don't see him or he'll have a duramax right up his crack..

Back