Track Status?

mshafer62

PR Addict
New Vienna - Wasn't there a management change and big plans for an updated track?

Buckeye Hills MX - Has this track fallen back into a state of disrepair or will they be open this year?

New Vienna is now East Fork Creek MX. They are active on Facebook and are doing a bunch of work.

New V says they will be open at the end of the month with a new track. (Pictures on facebook)
Buckeye I have heard nothing

Buckeye will be opening soon also some track changes. The owner has been occupied with another project.

New Vienna holds a lot of water in some low laying areas. Think they are working on some drainage issues. Moving some dirt. I know Tommy was looking for some shipping containers to make some tunnel jumps out of.

Buckeye Hills has a great lay out. THey need some equipment to disc down alot deeper, and a bit more water most times.

We have the equipment to rip it deep, we tried a tiller last year and the track didn't rut like it did several years back. I have people who like it deep, then you have the vets that like it prepped light. The watering system is something we are looking into, there is alot of elevation changes that is hard to keep water in . aka the ski jump and up hill along side of it.

Back