Hanging @Hangtown...

Scoob

PR Founding Father
Anyone there? I'd give my left...ummm, second thought no. But I'd still like to be there. Local MX takes at little excitement of the pro outdoor series as compared to SX vs. winter blues, but I'm looking forward to it. Dungey of course is a favorito, but ET, CR, and many others will make it exciting... at least in the early rounds. Watching it seems to be another challenge, but it's available. I'm sure John259 will have something to say about how MXSports greediness ruins that for every living thing. Maybe Knox as well, but at least they are reliable. ;)

That's all I got for now. On my tablet at the hospital. :)

http://www.promotocross.com/mx/tv-schedule

http://americanmotocrosslive.com/mobile.htm

http://www.promotocross.com/mx/event/hangtown-2015/news/how-watch-hangtown - I installed the NBCSN Live app on my tablet. We'll see how that goes.

Last edited:
image.jpg

Can't get any closer to hanging than this.

That's nasty.

Hearing champs got some back issues will be interesting to see if he races... On a side note AC not so little anymore I guess puberty and aldon baker got him squared away lol

Watching it live on my android tablet through NBCSN Live app. Wish I had a HDMI cable..

Forgot about old AC. Good luck to him. Go Kawasaki. Wil Hahn...

Last edited:
Would be nice to have Mavtv........300 channels on my AT&T and no Mavtv. I think Martin made a statement in moto 2. 26 second moto win, he was on the gas for sure. I think he will be in the hunt for the championship for sure. Disappointed that Webb did not have a better day.

Roczen......now he has a back injury. I am telling you, KRoc will never be the same rider on the Suzuki. Big mistake leaving the top team in Motocross in the world right now.

Would be nice to have Mavtv........300 channels on my AT&T and no Mavtv. I think Martin made a statement in moto 2. 26 second moto win, he was on the gas for sure. I think he will be in the hunt for the championship for sure. Disappointed that Webb did not have a better day.

Roczen......now he has a back injury. I am telling you, KRoc will never be the same rider on the Suzuki. Big mistake leaving the top team in Motocross in the world right now.
It's also on NBC sports. Love the Motosport commercial.

Yeah. I get the 2nd motos on NBCSN. You know the stupidity of having two motos on different channels. Starting the shows the same way showing the pre race stuff a second time, etc. Stupid. Kind of like watching the first 200 laps of a NASCAR race on ESPN, then we switch to NBC to watch the last 200 laps.....but before lap 201 we have track maps and introductions for a second time.

What a joke again.

Dominant performance by Tomac... 45-50 seconds are you kidding me? What does that say about the rest... Crazy

Also glad for Roczen to be better leaps and bounds in 2nd moto but can someone explain to me how he got better with his back so quickly it was only an hour from his first moto disaster and then he rebounded like that?

It's also on NBC sports. Love the Motosport commercial.
Yes. That motomercial was awesome.

Also available via live stream including second practice. Is silly with two station coverage, but I'm not complaining. Just glad it's on.

Amazing the drugs you can pump into the human body to not feel pain. When did he hurt his back? Hadnt heard anything about that. Dungey will be there. Tomac will hit the ground a couple times. I look for Weston to get some podiums outdoors for sure.

Dominant performance by Tomac... 45-50 seconds are you kidding me? What does that say about the rest... Crazy

Also glad for Roczen to be better leaps and bounds in 2nd moto but can someone explain to me how he got better with his back so quickly it was only an hour from his first moto disaster and then he rebounded like that?

MOTÖRHOME cortisone shot ? Don't think that's a PED PER WADA

Amazing the drugs you can pump into the human body to not feel pain. When did he hurt his back? Hadnt heard anything about that. Dungey will be there. Tomac will hit the ground a couple times. I look for Weston to get some podiums outdoors for sure.
Heck, Eli could hit the ground a couple times and still easily had the middle spot on the podium. What you mean Dungey "will"be there? He already is... Hoping others can step up they're game, otherwise it may be a boring season in the premier class....

Where's Bowers?

Heck, Eli could hit the ground a couple times and still easily had the middle spot on the podium. What you mean Dungey "will"be there? He already is... Hoping others can step up they're game, otherwise it may be a boring season in the premier class....

Where's Bowers?
Back surgery

Bowers just had back surgery like two weeks ago, they fixed his lower lumbar ages of his back where he had fractures from when he bailed in a rhythm section.

Wow, just got to watch the 2nd 450 moto. ET3 was gone. Hate it for the fun to watch factor, but live it for Eli. No one more deserving.

Tomacs smack down was probably one of the most badass I've seen... Only other race that sticks in my head was RC lapping the field in a mud race at Millville

Back