Tvland: HOLY BLEEP

Liked all the changes as well! I struggled with the whoops too.. whoops + freshly watered = I'm a mess. Left side seemed to work better for me but for some reason I always ended up in the middle or outside :(

I think those whoops are good. They're not super deep. They gradually go uphill, so they are slightly difficult but nothing that's going to kill anyone.

Tvland I think has everything in check now.

Flow: Good
Obstacles: Great
Turnouts: Will be better, you can't deny the track changes made make for a great environment for every racer.

You can tell the track is built from a flowing freestyler. Because it Flows, gives you ample opportunity to get some air time, but doesn't prohibit you from doing well if you don't want that Air time. Gradual off camber sections with singles that force you to use your brain and not brute retard 450 power.

And I wish I wasn't working both their race days already this year or I would have been in attendance.

I've never seen the track anything less than amazing, so I expect to love it as always. June 7 will be part of the CRA 3 Wheeler Series.

I've never seen the track anything less than amazing, so I expect to love it as always. June 7 will be part of the CRA 3 Wheeler Series.
Thanks Tim! Looking forward to seeing all you guys in action!
It looks like this weekend should have nice weather to work with again so hopefully a couple little adjustments and you all will like the track even more... Hopefully.

Back