LOG ROAD, AMA Grand Tour

Mike

PR Addict
The AMA Grand Tour is at Log Road next Sunday. I spoke to Jeff last week and there will be a vintage practice Saturday 4:30 - 6:00 approximately, for the early arrivals. This was one of my favorite tracks last year, Jeff and Cathy do a wonderful job and support Vintage Racing.

I'm looking forward to next Saturday, weather looks great and should be a fun event. Who's going? we need to find a sports bar to watch the big boys at Glen Helen.

PS: They have additional bike classes, so check it out

Im planning on it.Saturday practice,Sunday pv classes and they are running their gp race on Monday am.I was up there today,got practice and 4 motos in and was pulling out at 11 am!

image.jpg
Track was primo . We ran the full on Mx track. Loved it!

Here is video from MOTO 2 in the Revolution Class. The 1998 KX250 and I battled in all 4 of my Motos. Wheeler was so far ahead that I think he had time to stop and chug some pickle juice...

Here is video from MOTO 2 in the Revolution Class. The 1998 KX250 and I battled in all 4 of my Motos. Wheeler was so far ahead that I think he had time to stop and chug some pickle juice...

Looks good that's the track we practiced on Saturday and Sunday am prior to the change in plans.

Back