skyview mx

k.c

PR Member
The track had a bunch of good up hills! I think it is a good place to put your motor to the test and c how much pulling power your motor has.Built in a vally the track had great drain off and track was really nice by the second set of motos I liked the fact it had a lot of turns on loose dirt what does not kill you makes you stronger!All in all the track was good weather turned out great track staff was good.And me my buds Kieth kampfer and Patrick ruddy had a great time and that's what its all about!

I did a quick search. It looks to me like Salem Motorcycle Club (http://salemmotorcycleclub.com/) is holding a few MX races this year on a new track they're calling Sky View Raceway.

37462 Mattix Road Lisbon, OH

The club is currently pursuing plans to expand our facilities at SkyView Raceway to include a new clubhouse and Motocross track and hopes to ready to add Motocross to our race schedule for the 2013 season.Check our schedule, get out the bike, bring the family and come race with us at our next event.

2015 MOTOCROSS EVENTS
May 17 Skyview (Double Points, Bikes Only)
September 27 Skyview (Wiseco Piston Cup, Quads Only) & Side by Side-Outlaw Non Points Paying event
November 15 Skyview (Wiesco Piston Cup, Bikes Only)

I was pleasantly surprised. We made a last minute decision to go out on Sunday, not expecting much. Great viewing area and pits on top of a hill overlooking the entire track in a valley. The shale/sand type mix worked out great with all the rain from Saturday and early Sunday with great drainage.

Real nice sign-up/clubhouse building, good starting gate, plenty of flaggers. Only negatives for us was no running water (forgot to fill our water barrel) and the start gate needed to be a slightly higher elevation for drainage (I think it was the muddiest spot on the track).

Good old-school type layout. I hope the remaining MX races this year can get a good turn-out and better weather and this will be a primo track. Pretty good for their first event. Kudos.

Sky view crew put on a great event I had a blast there and the track was really fun. The elevations made it for a fun layout and was drying out for the first Moto.

The track had a bunch of good up hills! I think it is a good place to put your motor to the test and c how much pulling power your motor has.Built in a vally the track had great drain off and track was really nice by the second set of motos I liked the fact it had a lot of turns on loose dirt what does not kill you makes you stronger!All in all the track was good weather turned out great track staff was good.And me my buds Kieth kampfer and Patrick ruddy had a great time and that's what its all about!
Thanks Jeremy, that was why we cancelled last year, because we wanted to do it right the first time. We will be having some open practices, just not sure when yet. Thanks again for coming.

I thought the track was realy nice I will be at the other races there fun for fast guys and safe for C riders good job guys

I was going to go to the Fall Series race last year but it was cancelled (I think they weren't finished with the track yet). Let's get some pics/videos of this place up, would like to check it out.

We are going back for sure will take pics this time out.P.S I really got a good laugh seeing that you are from the ozone layer you own that one!

Back