Where were the racers this weekend?

ck1racerx

PR Addict
Went to DMC yesterday and the track was the best I have ever seen it since the first time I went in 1979. Only 151 signed up which is a major drop from the nearly 300 they had last fall. I assume the treat of rain held off a few but man you missed nice track conditions.
Good job on the track prep DMC. Tilled up deep from edge to edge, Even refaced all the jumps with the dozer which I don't think I have even seen there. Of course the rocks are always an issue there since most of the good dirt has been carried off the track over 50 years of racing but playing the cards they have, they did a great job.
Now if you would just till at intermission, it would be perfect all day.

Oh yeah, Great job my the club members on the number of flaggers. They were everywhere. NICE.

We had originally planned on checking DMC out this weekend. The forecast played a small part in our decision not to make the trip, having to go in to work both days played the larger part. Of the photos yesterday the track looked great! How were the 50cc turnouts?

HOOSIER HILLTOPPERS had 160 for practice on Sat. and 360 on Sunday for race day.
That is GREAT. So glad to see racing in Indiana / Kentucky is making a rebound. We are going to try to hit Bedford and Haspin next month

Looks pretty narrow and one line. And did I see the finish line is basically in the first turn?
Dirt looks nice

Dirt COuntry races next weekend with practice on Saturday. East Fork MX (new vienna) is opening up less than 30 minutes away. We will see if there are more racers or practicers in clermont county next weekend. Me, I am headed to the races.

A little birdy told me one track is done at East Fork and is AMAZING. Sanctioning organizations will be standing in line to get that track.

Dirt COuntry races next weekend with practice on Saturday. East Fork MX (new vienna) is opening up less than 30 minutes away. We will see if there are more racers or practicers in clermont county next weekend. Me, I am headed to the races.
Ok, we are looking for a place to race next Saturday. Out of the two tracks you mentioned and someone mentioned Fast Trax, which track do you like most and who is holding a race on Saturday? Any other suggestions welcome.

The Fast Traxx race Saturday evening is run on the sx track. I believe it is really more geared towards kids but I rode it on a big bike a couple of years ago and had a blast. Mostly tabletops, a nice whoops section. Nothing really challenging but still fun.

Fast Traxx GP Saturday, SX Saturday Evening and MX Sunday for 5/30 and 5/31 weekend.
Good turnout for GP this past Saturday even with threatening weather. The 5/30 GP is a reschedule race for last week's Sunday GP rain out.

http://www.fasttraxxracing.com

Back