Amherst 5/17 pictures!

Abie Loebich

PR Member
IMG_8898.JPG
IMG_8886.JPG
IMG_8704.JPG
Awesome day of racing yesterday and beautiful weather!! Here are some of the pictures that I took yesterday... I took over 400 so please let me know if you think I got some of you! I am still a little new to taking pictures and every time I am out there, I am learning new things about my camera... So please be patient! We are still in the works with the website www.five4ninephoto.com hopefully it will be up and going with in the week! BUT awesome racing yesterday, there were some really fast ladies and gentlemen out there!! Also say a prayer, a man in the second or third to last race in the second moto took a hard fall and sustained a compound fracture to his femur.

Reactions: k.c
I just doubled checked that picture, I didn't really look at it long.... and I thought the flagger was giving the guy riding the finger! hahaha I zoomed in though, he is not. he is giving the rock on sign

Abie. We were at the malvern qualifier and you were taking photos. Is there a way I can see them?

View attachment 48704 View attachment 48705 View attachment 48706 Awesome day of racing yesterday and beautiful weather!! Here are some of the pictures that I took yesterday... I took over 400 so please let me know if you think I got some of you! I am still a little new to taking pictures and every time I am out there, I am learning new things about my camera... So please be patient! We are still in the works with the website www.five4ninephoto.com hopefully it will be up and going with in the week! BUT awesome racing yesterday, there were some really fast ladies and gentlemen out there!! Also say a prayer, a man in the second or third to last race in the second moto took a hard fall and sustained a compound fracture to his femur.

Thanks for posting some pics me and my pal were just talking about Amherst today we live about two hours away and were thinking about coming down and racing there july 11 and 12 is that a two day event it does not say just says 11 and 12 if its a two day do they allow you to camp.any info would be appreciated.

it looks like it is a 2 day deal. Saturday is quads in the am and bikes in the afternoon and then Sunday is double points day! In the past, they allowed camping, but things may have changed. I checked out their website and couldn't find any info on camping. Saplakc, I was not at Malvern for the LLQ, I was at Malvern 5/2 taking pictures. I have a company helping me get a website up and going to put all of the pictures on it, but in the mean time you can tell me what number you are looking for and I can look through my files and e-mail them to you... I am sorry for the inconvenience.

Once the website is up and you guys see a picture you want but want more editing done (black and white, lighting changed, cropped, faded, ect) please let me know. With the pictures I do some cropping and put my watermark on them and that is it. Since my brain injury, I am color blind.... I know, taking pictures was probably not the best choice for me hahahaha. But I am flexible and open to suggestions! I will never be able to ride again, but just being at the track and taking pictures and talking with everyone makes me forget about everything bad. So thank you all for being so nice to me!!!

Last edited:
it looks like it is a 2 day deal. Saturday is quads in the am and bikes in the afternoon and then Sunday is double points day! In the past, they allowed camping, but things may have changed. I checked out their website and couldn't find any info on camping. Saplakc, I was not at Malvern for the LLQ, I was at Malvern 5/2 taking pictures. I have a company helping me get a website up and going to put all of the pictures on it, but in the mean time you can tell me what number you are looking for and I can look through my files and e-mail them to you... I am sorry for the inconvenience.
#516 on a 65.... It may have been 5/2. I think we were at both.

Here ya go!

Attachments

• IMG_7914.JPG
    IMG_7914.JPG
    261 KB · Views: 196
  • IMG_7916.JPG
    IMG_7916.JPG
    293.2 KB · Views: 176
  • IMG_7937.JPG
    IMG_7937.JPG
    264.2 KB · Views: 178
  • IMG_8393.JPG