Mavtv

hershey

PR Elite
So it used to be cool to have the Nationals online in archives and even watch the first motos live on Allisports.com. Now the Mavtv hosts them you can only watch in limited areas and not online at their site. Not to mention no archives ( unless I missed it ). So today Im searching their site trying to find the answers previous and it turns out Lucas Oil owns Mavtv. Way to ruin the viewing of our sport. I guess it now is about Money for Lucas instead of the enjoyment of viewing for the fans.

I hate the tv package. Just negotiate a normal deal. All on one channel. All shown at one time. ESPN 2 for God's sake shows spelling bees and poker. I am sure Motocross should out draw those in viewers

I hate the tv package. Just negotiate a normal deal. All on one channel. All shown at one time. ESPN 2 for God's sake shows spelling bees and poker. I am sure Motocross should out draw those in viewers

It's live. It's not complicated. Quit complaining.

I agree, it sucks. I wish they would go back to only showing one race on TV on Wide World of Sports 4 months after it happens!

It was way better just waiting for the weekly Cyclenews to come out to find out results too. :eek:

So far all 4 motos been live on the nbc app....they keep saying Mavtv...but I watched all 8 moto on nbc app

I agree, it sucks. I wish they would go back to only showing one race on TV on Wide World of Sports 4 months after it happens!

It was way better just waiting for the weekly Cyclenews to come out to find out results too. :eek:
What about the 1 900 number for race results ? Rememeber that? I don't. I just heard stories from my late grandpa.

The nbc app is cool cause it's in hd. And I like the countdown on commercials each break but I found myself hating the sound of a two-stroke cause they played it twice each break. I'm with Johnny. Put it on one network and be done with it

In this day and age of poker on ESPN ...... MX coverage sucks ass. I dont want to use a damn app to watch it on my phone or computer. I want to watch it on my 60" tv instead of the spelling bee thats on the sports channel!

Stop being a little bitch and go to Red Bud this weekend with me!

So far all 4 motos been live on the nbc app....they keep saying Mavtv...but I watched all 8 moto on nbc app
Me as well. Well, last week's race. I was busy this weekend. Still needing to watch them...

The nbc app is cool cause it's in hd. And I like the countdown on commercials each break but I found myself hating the sound of a two-stroke cause they played it twice each break. I'm with Johnny. Put it on one network and be done with it
Yeah, you, Johnny, and Hershey must be making the same cake that you want to eat too. IN THIS DAY AND AGE, get with the program. You can connect your PC to your 100" HDTV via HDMI and be done with it. Dammit I say, just be happy with what you got for once and deal with it. You can't for a minute...no, a second..., no, a millisecond, no...you get the point...tell me that if was on NBC Live all day with no commercials you three would be happy...with the best announcers, 10 riders swapping for the lead the entire race, etc., etc.... Of course, I do have to give Knox some props on actually saying a couple positive things above, but then killed the good vibe with his next comment... Oh well.

Back