BAR_9844.jpg

BAR_9465.jpg

BAR_0339.jpg

BAR_0500.jpg

BAR_9028.jpg

BAR_9080.jpg

BAR_0844.jpg

BAR_9712.jpg

I thought he said something on facebook a while back that he was reinstated by the AMA. Why's he been Hanging out in ohio?

I talked with him after the race, he said that he is living near the Club at Willowcreek, giving lessons. He seemed like a really nice guy.

Thats a good question, me and another guy were talking about the same deal. Dont know the answer there.
Hopefully someone got him with a laser pointer on the gate every moto.

Did he win.....c'mon It's an area qualifier and he raced 25+, of course he WON!

He's a nice guy, he's not educated and you can tell from his punctuation nightmare threads on Vitalmx. Of course if I was educated I probably wouldn't get on pitracer and run my mouth about everything. So who am I to judge. But wasn't he suspended for 2 years? Lasergate was two years ago already right?

Alessi was going fast, but a couple other guys were within 2 or 3 seconds. Scott Metz was one. The race had the feel of a regional. Fast guys and out of state license plates all over the place.

Doesn't that make both Ohio area qualifiers over 800 entries?

It's crazy how well the OMA tracks are doing. It's great for Ohio motocross. It's great to have promoters who are committed to putting out a superior product. It's also a nice time to have kids starting to race and knowing that the we won't have to travel out of state to hit good races.

All of the OMA tracks keep it up because you're killing it.

How about Mike Mercer making a comeback!!! Dude hasn't ridden in foreeeeever, hops on a bike turns some laps and goes 2-2 in 30+. Hopefully he gets in shape for the regional. Good guy.

Back