monster mountain report

For those of you missed or passed going to this i would suggest that if it is done next year make the haul.Great bunch of guys,zero pissing and moaning,and zero dust on a track everybody liked.$30 a class,$10 gate,and you could ride the other track for free all weekend.Great elevation changes,zero dust and some real fast guys all were very friendly.I had some reservations on classes and weather cancelling the races with it being a 12hr ride, classes very close to the ama,and it was going to be ran rain or shine and no one would be turned away over a "incorrect" bike.Track owner Tom seemed to be very happy with the results,even offered to keep our bikes for us at the track.Race order was correct in the way it was put together also.Complaints hum.... 700 mile drive and yes i will do it again

Welcome to PR Rick. Thanks for the report. Sounds like you had an awesome trip. Tom is a former Buckeye and is the best there is and just happen to buy on of the greatest tracks in the country. Every trip south has to include MM. Got any pics?

Looks like you guys ran the sand track! Love it!
We were at Log Road but MM is one of my favorite tracks!!!

Back