Santorum!

As the electoral process stands today , we don't necessarily get to vote for somebody better . It seems more like the lesser of two evils ( backed by the most money ) .

Santorum will be merely a speed bump through the primaries.:D

I did like the attack comments made by George Pataki about Hillary:

=================================
EXETER, N.H. – George E. Pataki may be the most centrist candidate running for the Republican presidential nomination, but there was nothing moderate about his criticism of Hillary Rodham Clinton during his announcement speech Thursday.

The former New York governor, who presented himself as more of a nonpartisan problem-solver than a political bomb-thrower, ridiculed Mrs. Clinton in a series of crowd-pleasing lines.

Arguing for Republican economic policies, Mr. Pataki insisted that his party, rather than the Democrats, was best fit to represent ordinary Americans. He alluded in caustic remarks to the Clinton family’s accumulation of wealth through paid speech-making.

“We are the party of the middle class – unless by ‘middle class,’ they mean someone who left the White House dead broke and 10 years later had $100 million,” Mr. Pataki said. “Unless by ‘middle class,’ they mean someone who charges a poor country $500,000 for a half-hour speech.”
He continued, without naming Mrs. Clinton: “She speaks for the middle class? They are the party of privilege. We are the party of the middle class.”

http://www.nytimes.com/politics/fir...rge-pataki-takes-aim-at-hillary-clinton/?_r=0

Like your vote counts. Well it might, but maybe for the other candidate. But then I am a conspiracy theorist.

If I could organize my own super pac, and secure a D nomination. I'd be bussing everyone to vote. And giving out packs of cigarettes for early voters. Cartons to those who vote twice.

The republican field will shake itself out. Half of them are nor serious, and just want to get discusion of their own interests in the race.

The democrat lack of a field is more interesting to me. I don't see any enthusiastic Hillary supporters, and on those rare occasions when she has an opinion on something, and actually speaks, she loses support. I think the dems would like to dump her, but she's the best they can up with. When a whack job like Bernie Sanders can just annouce he's running, and suddenly garner support from democrats who don't even know who he is other than he's NOT Hillary, is telling. The longer she stays quiet and out of sight, the more likely the dems will be stuck with her.

O'Malley is pretty mauch the same as Hillary, but less difficult to look at and listen to.

Funny that all the "party of diversity" can come up with is two old white guys, an old white woman, and a fake Cherokee.

The republican field will shake itself out. Half of them are nor serious, and just want to get discusion of their own interests in the race.

The democrat lack of a field is more interesting to me. I don't see any enthusiastic Hillary supporters, and on those rare occasions when she has an opinion on something, and actually speaks, she loses support. I think the dems would like to dump her, but she's the best they can up with. When a whack job like Bernie Sanders can just annouce he's running, and suddenly garner support from democrats who don't even know who he is other than he's NOT Hillary, is telling. The longer she stays quiet and out of sight, the more likely the dems will be stuck with her.

O'Malley is pretty mauch the same as Hillary, but less difficult to look at and listen to.

Funny that all the "party of diversity" can come up with is two old white guys, an old white woman, and a fake Cherokee.

That's what I'm seeing at work. All of the guys that belong to the union are saying the same thing, they can't stand Hillary. They are even talking about the Republican candidates with more enthusiasm than they are about Hillary.

Back