apple cabin constructive critism

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh I know that....was just giving my own feed back...I am not upset at all! Well I do kinda get upset over Indian mound I loved the sand....like outlaw dirt was pretty good...and I loved dirt world to,I guess I am. Really upset thanks man now my Sunday is ruined!

I know who all these vet riders are. I see them all the time Smart mouthing is easy on a forum until you see that someone face to face. It's funny how these old vet riders on here have to be children. Doesn't vet mean old? Old is ok but when they bash and think they know it all is funny. All I'm talking about is change at a track.
What ever happened to the passionate track owner? That's why this sport is dying. Pay money to unpassionate track owners. Funny

Being a "Vet Rider" and "old" also means I've been riding at Apple Cabin for over 15 years. Yes, since the beginning -- the real beginning of the track. I started riding there on a 1998 Yamaha YZ125, when the bike was brand new and I wasn't a Vet rider. Heck, I started riding there before this website you are being a moron on even existed.

To say the track hasn't changed since the beginning is just asinine and proves you have no idea what you are talking about. Heck, there was a year in there that the track ran the opposite direction. There is only so much he can change there. It's not like one day you will show up and it will be Red Bud there instead of the Apple Cabin.

They change some sections every year, add sand, change jumps around, what more do you want?

The original post of this thread was what is called constructive criticism. And the track owner promptly replied, said thanks and they would do a better job.

It's just time again for change!!!! Vets don't like change! They ride for fun!
Nothing wrong with that at all. The new generation and up comers like change!! Give back to the riders since we give them our money.

giphy.gif

Not one of those tracks closed due to rider feedback....
I must say I laughed out loud at this…..hahahaha

That's lol. Who's that a picture of your wife? Ha ha lol. Sunday fun day
I guess I'll be a vet for a day. No I don't want to be a vet, vet rider!
All of this constructive critism and I ended up pissing a lot of people off, sorry!
Have a great day

I don't go to Apple Cabin very often because of how far it is from me. That being said, I can hardly remember going there that the track was the same twice lol always changes something.

Wouldn't you think "vet" riders would want more change since they have been riding there longer? Also I thought everyone rode for fun? Are you implying you are doing this as a job? Lol get real.

When someone wants to be a pro isn't that what that is " A JOB "
You must be a vet, don't keep current on mx, your out of the loop
Lol u get real. That's the problem everyones a ass kissing fake. Everyone that's defending Apple cabin are ass kissing fakes. Maybe Apple cabin doesn't want to be defended becuz this is a constructive critism post

Id love to see changes at cabin too. However Im pretty sure Frank gets death threats from parents anytime he builds something jr cant scrub wfo. I remember round 01-03 ish track was pretty serious and the turnout suffered. Frank aint no dummy, make 100 people a week happy or change and piss off 100 people a week.

Yz250fparts... Dude you'll never be a "pro" if you don't like the track don't ride, it's that simple bro. There's many tracks I don't like, fastraxx being the main one. I haven't rode it since 2013 at their qually... Don't bash a guy who probably has a full time job who sounds like he busts his ass for people to have a halfway decent track to ride at during the week.

U got that right I'm 44 yrs old!
I don't even ride dirt scooters

I know who all these vet riders are. I see them all the time Smart mouthing is easy on a forum until you see that someone face to face. It's funny how these old vet riders on here have to be children. Doesn't vet mean old? Old is ok but when they bash and think they know it all is funny. All I'm talking about is change at a track.
What ever happened to the passionate track owner? That's why this sport is dying. Pay money to unpassionate track owners. Funny
A pretty bold statement by some looser who is the one really hiding behind the keyboard, that is bashing all riders and places to ride around him with some "kiss ass" fake screen name, YZ250fparts???!!! Get real dude, your a joke and, like everyone has said, you have absolutely no idea about what you are talking about. I'm glad too that riding is your job, you should be proud of that, I cant wait to find out who you are so I can look up your name in the results of the next supercross or mx national race, podium spot for sure. Don't think too that the posts that you have said about Frank and his track in previous years have gone unnoticed. You said terrible things and should be embarrassed to say the least. I am not proud to have you as someone who rides at all, you are a terrible representation of this sport even at the "having fun" level. I know your style though, revving the crap out of your bike in the pits and then in first gear on the way to the track, panic rev in second gear over the jumps for about two laps, fan the clutch in all the corners with your feet off of the pegs then pull off cause the track is too rough or rutted and no triple you can hit on the first lap to complain about when you pull back into the pits after you blazed your two lap moto, get passed by a pw 50 that you then complained about on here for being on the main track as well. You have great style though and please go and "do your job" in moto like you were born to do. Frank is the man, provides us with a REAL motocross track week in, and week out, end of story. So you cant complain about me hiding behind a keyboard, next time you see me at the track, please stop by, "be a man", and speak to me face to face so we can chat. I ride all over the state, PA, Indiana and Michigan all spring summer and fall. My name is Caleb Ramsey, I ride the #19 YZ250 and drive a blue F150 truck, so stop on by brother and "be a man". Maybe I should change my name to YZ250twostroke parts so I can be cool too.

U sound like a vet ass kisser too
UFV. Ultimate fighting vet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back