CRA MX @ Lightning Raceway Sunoco Spring Shootout 5/31/15

Practice starts @ 9:00 A.M.
Race starts @ 10:30 A.M.
This is round 4 of the Sunoco Spring Shootout Series and the Tanner Stine Memorial Race.
Physical address is 82585 Craigo Rd. Tippecanoe Ohio 44699

For more info call 740-922-1661 or 740-229-0026

We race rain or shine..... We never cancel.......

Primitive camping is allowed at no charge... Free wood for campfires ( bring saw )
MX track will close at 4:00 P.M. on Saturday for track prep.
$10.00 per rider from daylight till 4pm on Saturday.

I went down Saturday to practice. It was sunny and the track looked sweet. Got my bike unloaded.... Then it turned black and started pouring! Everyone ended up leaving before one bike hit the track. It's too bad cuz it looked like he had done lots of work out there. Not sure how it went Sunday.

I went down Saturday to practice. It was sunny and the track looked sweet. Got my bike unloaded.... Then it turned black and started pouring! Everyone ended up leaving before one bike hit the track. It's too bad cuz it looked like he had done lots of work out there. Not sure how it went Sunday.
Hause I was parked across from you...never unloaded. Talked to Mark, he said my buddy Todd wanted him to water sat for practice...Bummer mother nature gave us to much!!!!! The fast girls were there too 22 and 55!!!!

Hause I was parked across from you...never unloaded. Talked to Mark, he said my buddy Todd wanted him to water sat for practice...Bummer mother nature gave us to much!!!!! The fast girls were there too 22 and 55!!!!
Yeah, it was a shame. Track looked great too! Maybe it was for the best... I hate getting smoked by girls! Lol Those girls are awesome!

Back