TV LAND!

I know this post is super late and has already been addressed but last Saturday I went to TV Land for practice for the first time this year and to check out the new track. Let me just say I had a blast!!! Track is fast, with fun obstacles and safe jumps for all to enjoy. Track was real outdoors, the kind were good lines forms, bumps and high and low speed sections as well, a great overall track and a beautiful day to enjoy it as well. Thank you Trevor for all you have done, do and continue to do for us by allowing us to ride a great track that I can always tell you take pride in. Had the best turnout I have ever seen at the track that day with a great mix of skill levels. All of this said never mind the 5th gear crash that took place on the start straight pile driving me into the ground at the end of the day. Christ is good and had only minor injuries taking me to the ER for x-rays ad two weeks off of work...will be back for redemption in the future!

I know this post is super late and has already been addressed but last Saturday I went to TV Land for practice for the first time this year and to check out the new track. Let me just say I had a blast!!! Track is fast, with fun obstacles and safe jumps for all to enjoy. Track was real outdoors, the kind were good lines forms, bumps and high and low speed sections as well, a great overall track and a beautiful day to enjoy it as well. Thank you Trevor for all you have done, do and continue to do for us by allowing us to ride a great track that I can always tell you take pride in. Had the best turnout I have ever seen at the track that day with a great mix of skill levels. All of this said never mind the 5th gear crash that took place on the start straight pile driving me into the ground at the end of the day. Christ is good and had only minor injuries taking me to the ER for x-rays ad two weeks off of work...will be back for redemption in the future!

Thanks for coming out to enjoy your day!
I hope your feeling better.

Back