Possible Bad News About CR22!

Reeds a cry baby but... I mean I get it, he got a half million dollars deal to wear it let him wear the damn thing it helps bring more sponsors to the sport

On a side note what the hell do you want to see 360 degrees around you for? To see how close he is to getting lapped?

Time to BLACK FLAG Reed.............

Don't let the door hit you in the ass

Last edited:
Total Bullshit. Reed has a valid argument. So if the race is sponsored by Dunlap, the teams that run Maxxis or Bridgestone cant run them? Lucas Oil MX, but a rider can visibly show he is sponsored by Amsoil? What is MX Sports thinking here? These teams need a way to pay for them to get to the races, since the obviously are not taking care of them in purse money. Reed should sue them.

Let him wear it. After GoPro dicked Rocket on the contest at Loretta's , I hope Fly puts them out of business.

So no one is allowed to use anything that is not a mx sports sponsor? I call bs.

Leave personality out of it I don't like reed either. But don't tell me what I can or can't do.

The fact that it has come to this shows how incredibly out of touch the hierarchy of our sport is. The whole thing is bush league from the stupid rule, to the stupid way Reed is handling it. Full disclosure, I'm a huge Reed fan.

The riders should take note of this and threaten not to race if they're not paid.

Oh wait. That won't happen. Pride with no injury insurance helps them to get closer to death everyday.

The riders should take note of this and threaten not to race if they're not paid.

Oh wait. That won't happen. Pride with no injury insurance helps them to get closer to death everyday.

Your correct on the pride thing but I am pretty sure they still have injury insurance. I know when I broke my... well, everything, at Budds Creek back in '90 they paid a large amount of my claim. I assume they still have that.
The Reed thing would be a really good issue for an organization that represents the riders rights and the motorcycling community...if we only had one...

Davey said its not MX Sports. It is the NBC/Alli Sports contract with Go Pro that prohibits any other video equipment.

DC plays the it's not me, it's the powers to be on vital all the time.

There are things that I'm sure he's aware of. And other things he is not I guess.

Ck who is they ? They paid the claim ? What is most ?

What did reed sign the restricts him? Does he have a contract with ally? NBC?
Nope. But if I understand, because of the NBC contract, if anyone goes to pull onto the track with a camera that is not a go pro, they are stopped and it is removed. I personally believe that is BS. These teams need to be able to get their own outside sponsors. And as long as they are not using NBC footage with out permission, and they should not be allowed to keep another sponsor out.

Gonna have to start camoflauging stuff. Hide it in plain site and screw them.

Limiting use of other cameras is real good for the free market!!!

Back