NOOOOO!!!! ELI down for the count

loneranger171

PR Addict
Just saw on another site Eli out for the season...both shoulder are jacked one a complete rotator cuff tear... Looks like a Dungey vs rejuvenated Roczen now thru the end of the season... Can't help but feel a little less interested now in the outcome

Blows!!! Motocross is a bitch man....dude was rolling and one mistake out for season!!!

And now I've lost interest... Yet another title dungey will be getting handed to him :(
Once again, someone saying Dungey backdoors into a title. Dungey is smart enough to back it down when needed, and even said that after the race sunday. You have to make it through every round to be a Champion. Dungey has that figured out, and is better at it than anyone else in the last 5 years.

I called this a couple weeks ago. BOOM!

Yeah, but what peeps are saying, including me, to some extent anyway, is Dungey isn't the fastest out there. Smartest maybe, but not the fastest. Of course, that begs the question of how much of his speed is he showing us? All he has at any given point or have we only ever seen 80% or 90% of his true speed? We may never know....

Dungey is just smart. Keep in mind that this was round 3. These guys don't even have their bikes dialed. I've always said that the championship doesn't really start until High Point. Unfortunately for Tomac, he didn't make it that far. Not Dungey's fault he wadded it up.

Dungey is a smart racer. He knows when to turn it up, and when to turn it down. Imagine if Bubba had ever figured that concept out.

There are about 38 other dudes on the gate that the title could have been "handed to" but the Dung always at the front of the line to get these handouts... Wonder why? (But I know what you mean)
Maybe next year for Toenail. Champs ride Green... well, and Orange.... Sometimes blue.... but this aint the 90's. Red is so tacky.

Back