Best oil to use

In Hondas I always ran Honda oil. With moly on motor side. Without moly on clutch side.

if u change every ride castrol 10w30.been doin it since 91.rotella is kool to.ask our world reknown keith beamer.willys b's old mechanic.lol

rotella all the way. I just put a rekluse clutch in my bike and recluse recommends to use rotella! I have for years anyway

Last edited:
In my Honda I ran valvoline full synthetic 1040 on engine side and Honda oil in clutch side. In my kawi I have rotella I think 1040 I found.

From what I have found online the rotella that is not in the white bottle is not as good from people that have done oil tests. 5 40 maybe it is? I can't remmeebr

I seen some of your posts on FB...asking about oil is a good question. Hope your rebuild comes together smooth.

I ran Honda oils in my Honda. We all have our preference. No matter what, use some quality oil and change it frequently and regularly in 4 strokes.

I ran it on both sides of my honda. I run the 15/40 stuff, white bottle. Ran it in my KTm 2 strokes and 4 strokes, rmz and now my yamaha as well. I run the same oil in my victory motorcycle and have seen a ton of oil analysis on the stuff (from those bikes at least, those ppl love wasting money on sending in oil samples).. and its great. I run the t6 full synthetic (blue bottle) in my subaru wrx (as does many others)

love the stuff and its cheap as hell

Back