Area Mechanics

john lilly

PR Addict
I would like to see something put on Pitracer, where someone like me could find good mechanics in my surrounding area. Have them give their location or at least a city or county, their specialty, which bikes they prefer to work on or specialize in, the over all scope of what they do, how soon they can get to working on a bike and completed, possibly a round about dollar amount for what and how they charge and obviously a number at which they can be reached. I can do some things but right now, I think I have a jetting issue or something going on and wish I new who in my area is good with jetting and diagnosing motor problems. Kind of like the track guide but with a twist. Just a suggestion.

That's a great idea John! I know several guys that are good wrenches but don't think they even know about this site.

I really like this idea too.

Great things to say about Parma Dave and the work he has done for me. Parma is almost 4 hours from where I live and it would be nice to find help to troubleshoot carb, jetting issues, and other smaller things that don't justify a drive to Parma from Kentucky.

Any suggestions in the Cincinnati area are appreciated.

Back