High Point/Keegan McDade support.. please read if going

Team MMR

PR Addict
Alright everyone, with it being Keegan McDade’s one year from being diagnosed with Leukemia and Mike’s recent announcement to race at the High Point National this weekend, I have come up with a idea. I would like everyone attending the national to wear the #shred4Keegan T-shirts that were made. Don’t worry if you don’t have one I have leftovers for sale for $10 each with adult small-Xlarge sizes (maybe a 2xL). So if you are going to the national and need a shirt please contact me and we can get you hooked up. I will be camping Thursday evening till Sunday. I feel Mike and his family will appreciate all the support.

Also, after speaking with Mike we came up with a idea to give away a signed jersey, and 2 #shred4Keegan shirts. Whoever makes the best sign for Keegan will win the signed jersey, and whoever has the best and second best sign to cheer on Mike will win the shirts. Keegan, Mike and myself will be judging the signs and pick the winners Friday afternoon. All signs must be posted on Instagram using #shred4Keegan (lowercase s and capital K, so we make sure we see the post) by Friday at noon. Shirts and jersey will be available at the track Friday afternoon or Saturday for pick up.

Back