1. Dismiss Notice

Trump daddy

Discussion in 'Non-Moto' started by GeorgiePorgie, Jun 16, 2015.

1. GeorgiePorgie

GeorgiePorgie PR Founding Father

Racing Number:
    He needs the people to drain the swamp.pres can't drain the swamp.

John250 and Ron505 like this.
  2. John250

John250 PR Founding Father

Racing Number:
    It is starting to happen. There are some very vulnerable seats coming up for election. We will have to wait and see what happens. But like in the run off in Alabama. Trump supported the insider GOP establishment candidate to try to mend a fence with Mitch McConnell. The voters saw right through that, and voted for Roy Moore, flipping a big bird to the establishment GOP.

There are also 10 democratic senate seats up for grabs in states that voted for Trump. Once again, wait and see. Here in Ohio Senator Sherrod Brown is up for re-election. He is the most liberal senator in the senate. Josh Mandel is running in the primary to try to get the spot from Brown. Josh already lost to Brown 6 years ago. Many claim it is because Kaisch did not support Mandel. Mandel is a politician. He is a career politician. He has two challengers in the Primary. Mike Gibbons, and Melissa Ackison. Both none politicians, business backgrounds. I know I am going to support either Mike or Melissa. I've met Mike, and am impressed. I've been emailing Melissa's campaign manager, and we are trying to get a meeting set up with her.

3. GeorgiePorgie

GeorgiePorgie PR Founding Father

Racing Number:
    I don't care for Mandel.but he's former Military. So I definitely give him credit for that!

Last edited: Oct 7, 2017
    John250 likes this.