Trump daddy

hershey

PR Elite
Yea, you're right Bill480.
It's my twisted drama-obsessed imagination and overall negative perception of the world only heightened by my disappointment Trump lost the election.
The problem doesn't exist, and it's all in my head.
Why do you guys even try? Bill obviously is a hopeless Democrat liberal we thinks everything America is evil and conservatives are fascists like the liberals tell him. Don't bother debating him, he will delete this thread next because it hurts his feelings.

Bill480

PR Addict
Lol...I have facts to back that up, no need to mumble. Just stay off that delete button.

Oooo let me see them facts that I'm a "hopeless Democrat liberal we thinks everything America is evil and conservatives are fascists like the liberals tell him"

Read that back and try not to crack up lmao. Obviously you've had 1 too many concussions.

hershey

PR Elite
Oooo let me see them facts that I'm a "hopeless Democrat liberal we thinks everything America is evil and conservatives are fascists like the liberals tell him"

Read that back and try not to crack up lmao. Obviously you've had 1 too many concussions.
No, I have facts that you deleted a post because you got butt hurt.

I read that again, wasn't funny just true.

NQ1965

PR Elite
Bill480,

If you don't believe the country is in some serious trouble right now and that the current political environment hasn't created and driven it, you are in serious denial.

hershey

PR Elite
Bill480,

If you don't believe the country is in some serious trouble right now and that the current political environment hasn't created and driven it, you are in serious denial.
Bill believes it's in trouble, but he believes it's conservatives that are why.

Bill480

PR Addict
Why do you even visit this thread or PR for that matter? You don't ride and 95% of posts are by people with views that you don't agree with.

Unlike you I can be civil with people who don't share my views. If you want to buy this site off Chuck, make him an offer.. then you can make this your own little safe space where you can cry about all the "hopeless Democrat liberal we thinks everything America is evil and conservatives are fascists like the liberals tell him" who hurt your fee fees that day.

Free tip, stop speaking for others. You don't know half of what you think you do.

hershey

PR Elite
Unlike you I can be civil with people who don't share my views. If you want to buy this site off Chuck, make him an offer.. then you can make this your own little safe space where you can cry about all the "hopeless Democrat liberal we thinks everything America is evil and conservatives are fascists like the liberals tell him" who hurt your fee fees that day.

Free tip, stop speaking for others. You don't know half of what you think you do.
Erasing threads is civil? The way you talk to me is civil? Lmao, I don't think civil means what you think it does!

Bill480

PR Addict
Erasing threads is civil? The way you talk to me is civil? Lmao, I don't think civil means what you think it does!

Dave.. you do nothing but throw unprovoked s**t at me -- and if I respond to you at all you start crying that I'm insulting you. You're posting with the mental state of a toddler.

And again, I deleted the e-bike thread because you unlocked it after I locked it. I'm sorry that hurt your feelings so bad that it's still fresh in your mind a month+ later but holy s**t you cry more than anybody I know. You got the river flowing great, work on the bridge and then get over it.

hershey

PR Elite
Dave.. you do nothing but throw unprovoked s**t at me -- and if I respond to you at all you start crying that I'm insulting you. You're posting with the mental state of a toddler.

And again, I deleted the e-bike thread because you unlocked it after I locked it. I'm sorry that hurt your feelings so bad that it's still fresh in your mind a month+ later but holy s**t you cry more than anybody I know. You got the river flowing great, work on the bridge and then get over it.
Looking in the mirror bill? You had no right to lock that thread or delete it. You only did so because some people were posting negative comments about electric vehicles.

NQ1965

PR Elite
You know it`s ok for you to disagree with our posts regarding all of this political B.S., but we eagerly invite you to help us see the error of our views. Tell us something we don't know or may be overlooking. Spit it out.

You might even attract some other Pitracer members or gawkers to side with and support your post.
It`s not easy to do but I`ll often listen to and watch all of the other news media outlets just so I can get their view and contributions to the discussions and reporting on the news and issues.

Just pick one of these scandelous issues and give us a counterpoint or rebuttal against what we're seeing and hearing from the conservative media outlets.

I posted what I am seeing happen first hand with my own eyes, in my town. Changes are occurring, and it spells trouble, and much of it was predicted. Cause and effect, action and reaction.

Go........Give it to us.
Your turn.