Trump daddy

Al right, I`m gonna call it.
Pelosi denied Trump access to the house quarum for his State of the Union Address for the 29th of January.
Now it is on her to re-invite the president with another calander date.

She will give him a a reschedule date after February 15th. The funding deadline date.
Just to see if she can hardline us back into another shutdown just so that she can deny him of his congressional address once again.

The last thing Pelosi and Schumer want is the President speaking to about the 43 million who will watch the SOTU address. They will not allow the president the opportunity to speak directly to the people prior to the February 15 deadline. They are scared to death of him swaying the American public with facts.

Sherrod Brown is not running for President. Sherrod Brown is 100% running for vice president. And being from Ohio, being one of the most leftist senators in the Senate, he will be at the top of many peoples list. I also believe the Democrats will have either a black or a woman on their ticket.

Kaisch and Jeff Flake are also wild cards. I believe they will be paid to join the primary race to do nothing but beat up the president. No sitting president that had had a primary challenger has ever won reelection. Would not surprise me if the Democrats did not fund them in the primary.

Al right, I`m gonna call it.
Pelosi denied Trump access to the house quarum for his State of the Union Address for the 29th of January.
Now it is on her to re-invite the president with another calander date.

She will give him a reschedule date after February 15th. The funding deadline date.
Just to see if she can hardline us back into another shutdown just so that she can deny him of his congressional address once again.

Well they proved me wrong. She invited him in for Feb 5th, and Trump accepted.
610WTVN afternoon host was predicting it the same as me, which I heard on my way home from work this evening. Shortly afterward, it was all announced.

So, I wonder what strategy Pelosi/Schumer and the Leftist Media have to undermine the effectiveness of the Presidents message. My guess is that they will start carpet bombing him excessively all that day leading up to the SOTU address, and then dissect and unravel everything from his address immediately afterward and all the next day. Much like they are right now with claiming he caved and failed on the shutdown, and how Pelosi won the war. To quote Chucky Schumer: "Maybe Now Trump has Learned His Lesson" !

From a sensible, unbiased, and mature point of view, if an outsider were to take a clearly objective analysis of what we have here, it might look something like this:
You have a President who campaigned heavily to the American people what he wants to accomplish if elected, to improve the countries failing immigration laws, and take robust measures to improve border security and enforcement.

Now, on the surface, this sounds like a good "POSITIVE" plan for improving the country. And most importantly..... He will be carrying out work and progress that the last three presidential administrations committed to. Considering both parties have pledged full support in the past for all of this...it should be : a WIN-WIN.....Sounds Great---Get it Done!

But this isn't what we have.
We currently have obstruction politics doing everything possible to resist this. So Trump is forced to use the biggest leverage he has to try and get cooperation through negotiating on a government funding appropriations bill, since the opposing political party won't have any part of him accomplishing "POSITIVE" objectives that are consistent with his campaign pledges. And it's not as though the current Government funding shouldn't be re-scrutinized anyway. It's a huge mess, operating on borrowed money.

The Democratic party leaders chose not to negotiate, allowed an impasse to occur, and then accepts absolutely no blame whatsoever for the partial shutdown.

And now you have the CBO-Congressional Budget Office, reporting today that the projected cost and losses of the shutdown are estimated at $6 Billion dollars, which happens to exceed the amount that the President was requesting in wall funding during negotiations. ?????????

And then to add more insanity to all of this, we'll have the obstructionist party, and their media machine blasting that this was all the Presidents doing.

Yea......And we try to tell other countries what is wrong with their governments.
We are rapidly on our way to complete bankruptcy in every manner conceivable.

Sorry for the long Read.

Kind of pointless, but I find this a little interesting.
Before reaching an agreement last week to re-fund the government, it was stated that a group of moderate Democrat senators indicated that they would be willing to work with the Administration to reach a deal. And then I heard Joe Manchin on the Sunday morning talk show.

Kind of curious, I done a general Google search on Just who the Moderate Democrats are.
It's a pretty short list:

Who are the moderate Democrats in the Senate?
Wikipedia:
Current public officials
Governors

U.S. Senators
U.S. House of Representatives

Blue Dog Democrats
They actually have their own website, how interesting.

https://bluedogcaucus-costa.house.gov/

The Blue Dog Coalition is an official caucus in the U.S. House of Representatives comprised of 18 fiscally-responsible Democrats, who are leading the way to find commonsense solutions. They are pragmatic Democrats, appealing to the mainstream values of the American public. The Blue Dogs are dedicated to pursuing fiscally-responsible policies, ensuring a strong national defense for our country, and transcending party lines to get things done for the American people.

I know that I've heard the term but have so used to lumping them all together that I've forgotten about it.
According to Wikipedia, these are the current members:

List of members of the Blue Dog Coalition
Members for the 116th Congress[edit]
  1. Sanford Bishop (GA-2)
  2. Anthony Brindisi (NY-22)[2]
  3. Jim Cooper (TN-5)
  4. Lou Correa (CA-46), Co-Chair for Communications
  5. Jim Costa (CA-16)
  6. Charlie Crist (FL-13)
  7. Henry Cuellar (TX-28)
  8. Vicente González (TX-15)
  9. Josh Gottheimer (NJ-5)
  10. Dan Lipinski (IL-3)
  11. Ben McAdams (UT–4)[2]
  12. Stephanie Murphy (FL-7), Co-Chair for Administration
  13. Tom O'Halleran (AZ-1), Co-Chair for Policy
  14. Collin Peterson (MN-7)
  15. Max Rose (NY-11)[2]
  16. Kurt Schrader (OR-5)
  17. Brad Schneider (IL-10)
  18. David Scott (GA-13)
  19. Mikie Sherrill (NJ-11)[2]
  20. Abigail Spanberger (VA-07)[2]
  21. Mike Thompson (CA-5)
  22. Xochitl Torres Small (NM-02)[2]
  23. Jeff Van Drew (NJ-02)[2]
  24. Filemon Vela Jr. (TX-34)

Last edited:
President Trump Takes Up Blue Dog Proposal to Reopen Government
Jan 25, 2019

Press Release

WASHINGTON—Today, President Trump announced he would proceed with a deal proposed by the Blue Dog Coalition to reopen the government and then hold a substantive, bipartisan, and bicameral discussion on border security that would produce legislation to quickly pass both chambers of Congress, ideally with a veto-proof majority. The Blue Dog Co-Chair for Communications, Rep. Lou Correa (CA-46), issued the following statement:

“We are pleased to see that President Trump decided to move forward with the Blue Dog Coalition’s proposal to reopen the government first followed by a long-term, bipartisan solution that ensures strong, effective border security. While we are relieved that President Trump has decided to reopen the government, both parties must work together to ensure this never happens again. There is never a good reason to shut down the government of the greatest nation on Earth. Period. This shutdown demonstrated exactly why Americans are losing faith in their institutions—and we must do all that we can to restore that faith. Congress can start by doing its job on time and passing all full-year funding bills by the October 1 deadline. While the Continuing Resolution (CR) provides necessary, temporary economic relief to the American people, we are still learning about the long-term national security and economic effects this shutdown has created. If we continue to lurch from one self-inflicted crisis to the next with yet another temporary solution, we haven’t solved the problem.”

It sure as hell wasn't through cooperation with or caving in to Pelosi and Schumer that Trump signed the Bill !!!

Last edited:
This Bluedog party. Are these guys breaking away from the Democratic Party? Is this trumps way of finding Allies in the Democratic Party by dealing with a certain certain group?.
If trump helps the blue dogs in some way to get power. They owe him. Maybe they hate Pelosi as much is the entire world. And want their own club.

Just seems weird to me.

Miller light involved. I watch too many movies. What is real and what is Hollywood, remember it is all Hollywood now, cnn, Fox, msnbc, everyone.

WE MISS YOU RON BURGANDY.

Trump killed it last night. And the Democrats showed their true colors on so many different topics last night. Hell they didn't clap for the obvious things you would have thought they would have supported.

Reactions: k01
I loved it when he told the Dem women not to sit down, they were going to love what was coming next!!

How about Nancy giving signals to here party on when to stand or applaud..... lmao. But Repubs are the ones causing the divide.

I loved it when he told the Dem women not to sit down, they were going to love what was coming next!!

How about Nancy giving signals to here party on when to stand or applaud..... lmao. But Repubs are the ones causing the divide.
And Nancy's partially frozen botox face. Bizarre...

Yea, loved the State of The Union address. Immediately when he concluded the speech, I shut off the TV. The last thing I wanted to hear was a stupid rebuttal from the opposing party.
Pelosi made a complete ass of herself as usual, and really couldn't of disrespected the historical importance of this any worse than she did. This is one for the record books and a whole new low for her and her followers.

Anybody want to volley a prediction where it goes from here?

Either way, on many items in the speech the Democrats looked horrible.

And that prune face Kamala Harris that wants to be president. He face and smirk on border security should tell you enough.

Her and Nancy's district of San Francisco is a s**t hole. And these two women are who we should trust the country to?

Doing a quick search, found some interesting info on who all is on the list of negotiators for this border security deal.
These are the members of the House and Senate Appropriations Committee, that are involved in negotiations.

REPRESENTATIVES
Nita Lowey...………………..Dem … New York
Lucille Roybal-Allard.....Dem... California
David Price...………………..Dem....North Carolina
Barbara Lee...……………...Dem....California
Henry Cuellar...…………….Dem.....Texas
Peter Ray Aguilar...……..Dem...California

Kay Granger................Rep.......Texas
Chuck Fleischmann........Rep.......Tenn.
Tom Graves.................Rep.......Georgia
Steven Palazzo.............Rep.......Miss,

SENATORS
Richard Shelby...…………….Rep...Alabama
Shelley Moore-Capito...….Rep....West Virginia
John Hoeven…………………...Rep....N. Dakota
Roy Blunt...…………………...Rep....Missouri
Patrick Leahy...……………..Dem...Vermont
Dick Durbin...………………...Dem...Illinois
Jon Tester...…………………..Dem....Montana

Three California Democrats and the only Blue Dog Democrat is Henry Cuellar.
If anybody knows anything different, please feel free to correct. I don't mind being wrong if this isn't factual info.

Last edited:
I would have thought that the Senate representatives would have had one more Republican, and the house representatives would have had one more democrat. But the house is 6 dems and 4 Rep.

California is represented. But shouldn't we have had someone from Arizona, and New Mexico on there? These are the border states.

Trump took his message directly to the people in El Paso last night. He went to the border, and spoke out the issues. I believe he has TONS of support nationally to build the wall. I say if it is anything less than $5.7 billion then he either says no, and closes the government, or declares an emergency. The presidents compromise should have had the democrats jumping up and down, and Nancy still said not on $1 for a wall afterwards.

Now the democrats are still holding up appointments (which this absolutely blows my mind how you can hold up presidential appointments). It is NOTHING more than obstruction of the President.

Back