Two two moto sports Done!!!

Great rider but a big crybaby in my opinion... I can't believe there is even talk of him on a factory yamaha... Imagine all the whining he'll have about that bike

he should start a camp at his precious facility and hire say millsaps to race so they can cry 2 gether bout there bikes 4 450's and say izzi 4 a 250 ride just i like him.or even stroupe who vanished from thin air.

Reed is a great rider. I like him. And I think he would be great on a new Yamaha, especially in Supercross. I would put money on him to finish the year ahead of Bubba in Supercross in 2016.

I would bet my annual salary if he does race he will blame everyone else for him sucking
Bye bye crybaby. Can we revoke his visa and ship his ass back "downuda"?

I talked to Reed's mechanic Mike Gosseler at High Point. Of course he didn't say anything about this. He is a good guy. I hope he can find a job. Bummer for Reed. I bet it cost a fortune to run a team. Maybe his sponsor's pulled out because Reed and Grant have missed races and had a tough year.

I think Reed is fed up with the whole race scene. He has eluded to this for the last year or so. He is burned out from running a team. He has been vocal about how it doesnt work for the teams or riders well.

Im surprised that Knox thinks he is a cry baby, almost all of his complaints are about how the riders and teams are treated poorly. He is the ONLY high profile rider that has been vocal about the stupid rules in Feld and AMA events. He has stood up to the establishment for himself and the betterment of the sport. Honestly I was waiting for him to start a riders union of sorts.

I like that he is fighting back against mx sports / feld /ama. I just don't like him. Then again, the older I get the short the list gets of people I do like... Just like Reed... Deep man! Deep

y do these top riders when there not top 5 keep finding some excuse 4 everything, first bike then body.they should be happy there a house hold name n our relm of crazy 2 wheel screw balls.having a 200k dollar bike should cross your mind your doin somethin right.

I think Reed is fed up with the whole race scene. He has eluded to this for the last year or so. He is burned out from running a team. He has been vocal about how it doesnt work for the teams or riders well.

Im surprised that Knox thinks he is a cry baby, almost all of his complaints are about how the riders and teams are treated poorly. He is the ONLY high profile rider that has been vocal about the stupid rules in Feld and AMA events. He has stood up to the establishment for himself and the betterment of the sport. Honestly I was waiting for him to start a riders union of sorts.
He will be fired. Only way he could get a union in there is if it started on his team.

Back