Sky high MX sunday

beenridin

PR Elite
Getting out of this rain to ride a new track . AHRMA series in Missouri. Bickley , Babet and Babet.
Looks like Jack will be racing a Bultaco competitor on his home track.
Anyone else in??
Fortney, will let you know if Jack has anything for Stahlman....

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Awesome track. Designed by Dirt Wurx. One mile long.
Lots of elevation and off camber turns. It felt a lot like Monster Mountain.

Fantastic event, great track, nice deep prep, 300 +/- vintage entrants over 2 days for MX & Cross Country. And most importantly, the "NON-OHIO" bonus, 85 degrees, dry and sunny all weekend.

The 3 B's came home with 4 firsts, a second, and a third.

And FREE DQ Ice cream sandwiches.

Bultaco dude took one look at Babs jr, and left track. DNS

Last edited:
Good job guys ! Any Gopro footage ?

That Bultaco dude is one fast , hard racing , son-of-a-gun . Don't know if a " Jack Attack " would skeer him off . Maybe the shine was ready back at the Bultaco compound ?

Thanks for posting , I'm really enjoying these vids . Nice ride , Jack . Looked like a pretty one lined type of track and tricky to pass in most areas . Tough to make yourself go out into the rough stuff and develop a new line while the other guys motor away . Was that starting gate set kinda low ? Any more footage from VMD ?

Last edited:
Kinda funny ...one of the Bultaco boys said something at the riders meeting about trying to not be so onelined during practice ...it didn't work. That is one of there home tracks. He as right. Jack ended up passing that RM 250 on his 125. That guy was hauling and I held Jack up for a while.
I have some VMD coming soon.....

Back