Briarcliff Mx - Friday July 3rd

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
Well, your friday did look good, Im sure after this post the chance of rain will go from 10% to 205%. Planning to squeeze in a ride this Friday, Noon til 5:00pm. Im not sure on concessions, it doesnt really matter, if the tracks good you can eat some other time, its time to ride.

Oh, thanks man. The one day in the forcast we are not supposed to have rain and you just had to go and eff it up!!!!!!!

Dont forget we have the new pink shirts for the ladies, and i resized the mens sizes in the orange shirts; L & Xl, we still have plenty of little guys sizes: S & M.

IMG_2229.JPG

IMG_2429.JPG

Open today at noon, tracks are looking perfect, tons of moisture. We really didn't water much at all. Just tons of moisture in there really deep already from RUNE, I mean June. Epic. Concessions open by noon-30.

Awesome! Nice to hear. Cant make it this weekend, but lets hope for better moto weather for the rest of the year!

Was nice today. Got moto in, felt good, and ran until cardio failed me session 3 and then cramps in hands and other extremities killed session 4. Track had plenty of traction. Was nice day. Adjusted jetting (yes, I still have a carburetor) on the KX300 and we're almost prefect. At least much better then it once was.

I wish everyday could be as good as today...

Back