Fourth of July at the Vern!

MalvernMX

PR Addict
Join us for a fun day of riding and racing this weekend!
Gate fee for the weekend is $10/person, 5 and under is free. Free camping Friday and/or Saturday night.
We will be having practice Saturday for bikes and quads from 8:30 until 2:30. $25/rider.
Sign up for the races starts at 2, pre race practice at 330, and races start at 5.
Holeshot awards, as always, will be available courtesy of Kames! And don't forget: the top 5 in each class have their choice of a trophy, t shirt, Kames bucks, or Malvern money!
During intermission, we will turn off all the lights, and shoot off some FiReWoRkS!!!! And that won't be the only thing were shooting off!! The t-shirt cannon will also be in full force! (Thanks to Kames for supplying the ammo!)
All OMA classes will run, including the 125cc class and an open pit bike class!

Anyone have a 125, 134 or 144cc bike they want to let my son race at the vern???? He'll take real good care of it!!!! He just want's to race.:confused:

Thanks to all the staff at Malvern! I had to roll out at 12:30, but was able to get some nice pictures. Looking forward to the next race.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

Thanks everyone for coming out to spend the fourth with us. It was a great day and evening. I really was not sure what to expect racing on a holiday but we were pleasantly surprised with the turnout. We had around 150 for practice and 232 for the race. The night clicked off really smooth, even with the half hour firework/t-shirt cannon intermission racing wrapped up at 11:20. Also always happy to report that the ambulance only moved once last night and for the most part that young lady was ok!

No, sorry.. I'll be there this coming weekend. If I see her I'll take a few pictures

Hey, my brother says thanks for the pic of him on his Polaris outlaw (white, black, red, number 79 atv). You do a really good job on the pics. Also was wondering if you got any pics of me (#555 black, white, red, Walsh hybrid).

Back