JS7th Wonder of the World

James' natural talent is beyond most. He has done a lot for the sport and his style has changed how most ride today. He scrubs like no other. I've watched him from his first pro ride. Met his dad at High Point years ago. Can't wait till he's back racing. Great video. Nice compound.

Crazy talented. I bet he is having more fun than anyone racing the nationals. Including RD5 and K Rocksome.

Awesome footage,
I really don't like the person but he has to be one of the best riders to watch when he is on his game.
If He could get his crap together he would be hard to beat
I would like to see him back but only if he is giving it all he has
Might even become a fan

He is just bad@$$. So much style, so much speed. He will win some races in 2016. Maybe even a championship or two. He's going to be hungry.

No John, I'm not putting a wager on it. I just don't bet much. Even on "sure" things. I've learned only two things are for sure, you live, then you die... Never say never...

James' natural talent is beyond most. He has done a lot for the sport and his style has changed how most ride today. He scrubs like no other. I've watched him from his first pro ride. Met his dad at High Point years ago. Can't wait till he's back racing. Great video. Nice compound.

I watched him lap me on 60s at high point. And watched him lap me at the mini o's in the grand prix event, and i'm pretty sure I got 10th in that event out 90 or more...I think he lapped everyone but Millsapps, Alessi and Villopoto. And i'm pretty sure they all lapped me too. We all thought at that time when he was just a mere invincible boy that he never let off the gas, only used the clutch. WFO+clutch in corners.

I kinda miss the dude. Always good for some race drama with crazy get offs. One of the best in front of the camera, not the cliché machine "Thanks to the whole team for being behind me" crap. I must be coming down with something but I am even liking the Seven gear...
Where the heck did his brother go?

In a sport where the best you could hope for is a ten year career, it seems lazy if not down right foolish to sit out a year without being injured. Will Hahn broke himself in half and came back before most. Speaking of, its about time for Chandelier and Wiener to come back. right?

That's what I say. Bubba looks fast on a practice track by himself, but being off the gate with 39 others, people have a tendency to slow their pace a bit. Look at Millsaps. I bet that guy never wins another race. Last year (2014) during SX, you thought his career was going great, then the MEC. But now I would bet, he never wins again.

Back