New People's Champions Steinke and Gragg ?

Remmy11

Noob
Thought I would see if anyone else is having a blast watching these dudes shred on the 2 strokes? Gared Steinke has qualified back to back weekends on a legit 125 and at one point in that first moto at Budds Creek was running 21st! that is awesome! Also I don't know how no one is giving Cody Gragg a huge pat on the back for taking a 16th overall this weekend on a 250 2 stroke! Could we see a near future 2 stroke team? maybe a 3rd moto 2 stroke only class? Either way I am having more fun watching them (esp Steinke) than I have had in years at the nationals. I cant wait to cheer these dudes on at REDBUUDD this weekend. Anyone else on here going to be in B lot? come do a Bong Moto

Hoping to be there friday but worse case..saturday for sure.

didnt hear ANYTHING about the dude on the 250, thats sick. (i havent watched the race and dont go on vital though, im sure it was talked about)

Isn't a 300cc smoker legal in the premier class or if that just on the amateur level? Thought I heard that.

2 strokes will make a comeback... wait, they are. Well, to a lesser extent. Cool to see.

Anyone think Stank Dog has the balls to huck the leap on the ol 125? Last year I think MAYBE 3-4 dudes hit it all day on 250f's so probably not if they don't change it a little bit but if he does that place will be going crazy. Ah brings back some real JS7 memories..

If he's light enough. Atmospheric pressure, temperature, and gravitational pull on the earth must be ideal. And then it will be done.

Correct me if I'm wrong, I know you will, but hasn't that jump grown since the 125 days? Might be missing some valuable torque out of the turn to make it. Would be cool though

What's more impressive is Cody Gragg was racing his practice bike! These guys are bada$$!
When was the last time a 2 smoker scored points in an AMA national?

Anyone think Stank Dog has the balls to huck the leap on the ol 125? Last year I think MAYBE 3-4 dudes hit it all day on 250f's so probably not if they don't change it a little bit but if he does that place will be going crazy. Ah brings back some real JS7 memories..

I know he didn't qualify but any word on if he hit the leap or not... Steinke that is....?

i didnt get to catch any 250 practice, but i do know that very few 250s hit it in moto 1, and in moto 2 NO 250s did it. The run looked very short. My money would be on no way did he hit it on a 125.

The leap has shrunk in length and has grown in height (landing).. When I was doing it the first time it was 142.. 3rd rung out on a stock 450.. Next time I went, they added sand and shortened the run up to it. Also pushed the landing back and made it taller.. Hit it once on a full mod 450 3rd wide and landed right on top. That was enough for the weekend lol..

Back