More Big News from CTMX **Battle Race July 11th-12th**

Unfortunately, i just signed up for my OMA membership and without my OMA # i cant pre-register. Any way around this?

Also, isnt there a Vet 30+A for battle rounds? Didnt see it on the registration.

Check your email for your OMA membership number.. I sent it yesterday to you via email and your card in on it's way!

When signing up online it is not required to enter a OMA number but we do recommend that you enter it if you have it. If you do enter it you will find that you have to omit the dash or it won't let you enter the number.

We have launched online registration as of this morning. It is up and running smooth. Please feel free to utilize this new feature. Online registration is not required but it will save you a lot of time filling out forms on the race weekend. You still have the option to sign up at the track. We welcome your feedback so please let us know what you think once you complete online registration.

Please remember that YOU MUST check in at the registration tent upon arrival to be admitted onto the track for practice or racing.
THIS EVENT WILL BE ELECTRONICALLY SCORED WITH TRANSPONDERS. YOU WILL NEED TO GO TO THE ESCORE TRAILER BEFORE CHECKING IN AT REGISTRATION IN ORDER TO RENT YOUR TRANSPONDER AND COMPLETE THE REGISTRATION PROCESS!
At Check in you will need to have: your current AMA and OMA memberships cards (can be purchased at track), your admission wristband on, your transponder number (which you will get at the track) and you will need to also sign appropriate release forms. Rider must be present at check in and registration.
PLEASE NOTE THAT ALL QUADS WILL RACE ON SATURDAY AND ALL BIKES ON SUNDAY!!

The deadline for the FREE classes is today (July 1st) at midnight. After midnight you will have to pay the posted entry fee for that class if you would like to enter.

The link for online registration is listed below.
https://secure.tracksideonlineresults.com/chillitown/index.asp?event=3
Online pre-registration ends tonight. Yesterday was a big day for online sign up and it seems more and more people are figuring it out. Don't miss out on this wonderful new feature!

I am excited to sink my teeth into this weekend! It should be a great one. \Was there ever a decision made on a Pitracer party spot? I would like to get in on that and put some faces to some of the screen names.

Outlawparrot- If you guys want to do it let us know...were having a good band Saturday night, everyone could meet down there

Mr. Chillitown, when do you plan on doing the pitbike/50 fun races on Saturday? What are the times for race sign ups on Saturday for Sunday bike racing? Thanks. Matt.

11219595_10204472896045655_4178094969248555962_n.jpg

OK I am registering online and can not get past Step 2.
it will not go to the next level.
I even shut off my firewall to see if that was it.
Any help?

Using google chrome latest version. gonna try another computer first before I bother you.

Thank you,

Dave,

I am excited to sink my teeth into this weekend! It should be a great one. \Was there ever a decision made on a Pitracer party spot? I would like to get in on that and put some faces to some of the screen names.
I had every intention of doing something, I was stuck in MD all week now stuck at the office catching up! I will have my Git fiddles on friday and Saturday night fired up!
Maybe the next CTMX party...

Back