50 parents, where you at? CTMX has FREE entry for 50 Open...

ck1racerx

PR Addict
Word on the street is the FREE 50 open class at the Battle race at Chillitown still has PLENTY the gates available!!!! All you have to do is email Jeremy and your little guy (or girl) gets to race with a FREE signup.
This was a full gate last year and it should be again. Great track, the best promotions and FREE. If you are or know anyone with a 50 rider, get in touch with Chillitown.
Did I mention... FREE

We are also running a 50cc open fun race Saturday evening and entry for that is only $10. We will be giving special awards for this class as well! Sure to be an action packed weekend. :D

Mom put the shut down on this one for the boy. He is on the PW and not enough experience yet. We will be there though...in the shaft drive class.

Currently we only have 22 kids pre-entered for the 50cc Open class on Sunday so there is plenty of room for more. Don't forget 50 parents, we are also having a 50cc fun race on Saturday night. Its $10 to enter, one moto and we are giving out special awards as well. Get the word out and be sure to follow us on facebook, instagram and Twitter.

Whats this state about the state of local MX racing, when the 50 class only has 22 signed up for a FREE class.

Any PW kids in there? Mom is afraid Austin will get run over and Im worried about him feeling demoralized since he is just starting out. He gets aroud ok though.

Honestly I think the biggest reason numbers are down in the FREE 50cc Open class is because we have spent a lot of time working on getting a big Pro gate and haven't put as much time and efforts into promoting the 50 class. Its all about getting the word out. Not everyone gets on Pitracer or facebook. i'm sure it will still be a big gate. I think we had nearly 20 sign up the day of the race last year so we will see.

Our little Joshy just got his first ride on a pee wee track yesterday. Rode very cautiously, a little slow even, but he didn't have any scary crash's and didn't seem at all intimidated with other riders around him. The track was hardpack and he's not prepared for dirt that's been prepped and chopped. We would still consider it, but we'll be at Vintage Days this weekend.

We appreciate the offer though.

Back