Husky Tc 125?

Mark5

PR Member
Was wondering if anyone had any first hand experience with these machines!? About to purchase a 2015..

After 2 days of hard riding my son says he loves the bike... Was worried he'd miss some of his old 250f power but he says not that far off!! These Tc 125s come with a lot of bells and whistles... Also would love to give a huge shout out to Chet Nick and all the crew at OIR for another fun weekend ..if you haven't been put it on your list because you're sure missing out!

I am debating KTM 125 or 150 for my son now. He rides 85 Jr. Will be 12 in three weeks. But we are going to have to skip Sr. and Supermini. He is just too tall and big.

Appreciate that Greg. Maybe towards the end of the season we can hook up at BC or something.

At this point I don't see why anyone would buy anything other than a KTM, KTM/Husky, or Yamaha (if they were looking for new bikes of course). They really are the only brands that seem to be improving bikes and not just going after marketing concepts like air forks.

If I ever buy a new modern bike it will probably be one of those three, likely Husky since it's the only major brand I've not owned and raced!

Back