Apple Cabin Cancelled Thursday 7-9

seems like the past few weeks ive been there the main track looks to rough for even the big bikes, i know last week i walked over there to check it out and it was so rutted that 85s might be dragging pegs. I know a lot of big bike riders like it rutted and rough, but have you guys ever done any prep in between sessions so it doesn't get so bad ?

Last edited:
seems like the past few weeks ive been there the main track looks to rough for even the big bikes, i know last week i walked over there to check it out and it was so rutted that 85s might be dragging pegs. I know a lot of big bike riders like it rutted and rough, but have you guys ever done any prep in between sessions so it doesn't get so bad ?

I'd prefer them to keep it rough. I get hard pack practice all the time. I need to get more rough in, bigger events like battle of ohio are going to get rough. LL AQ, LL Regionals......Loretta's itself....I know that i'm running Loretta's but the better rider you are in the rough, the easier the other stuff becomes.

looks like most of the rain has passed us, we only had a tenth of an inch. Practice is still on unless something drastic happens.

Back