Pine Lake GP Sunday July 19th

trevor145

PR Addict
Sunday July 19th is our annual Pine Lake GP.
This once a year event is filled with a little bit of everything and is sure to be a fun time for beginners to pro riders as well!

All races are 45 minutes.

9:30 sight lap
10am : A, B, C Bike classes
11am : Youth Open (4 stroke horizontal engine), Jr mini (65-85cc up to 12 years), Mini up to 16 years.
12 noon - Junior (15-24), +25, +40
1pm Quads, Trikes
2pm SxS

No sanction cards necessary. No gate fee.
More details at http://trevorvines.com/8054/

Bummer they moved you to Sunday this year. I've decided to run 3 Wheeler Open TT class, so I'll probably wash out in the Sat heats, and still be able to run the HS on Sunday.

Last edited:
Anything for 50cc guys?
I hadn't planned it because there is usually no interest and the course gets away from the parents a bit but I had a good look yesterday and I could put a little something together that doesn't get too far away from the start. It would definitely be a test for them but better they would be no doubt.
If your still interested I could put it on the schedule for 9am. 20 min moto.

I hadn't planned it because there is usually no interest and the course gets away from the parents a bit but I had a good look yesterday and I could put a little something together that doesn't get too far away from the start. It would definitely be a test for them but better they would be no doubt.
If your still interested I could put it on the schedule for 9am. 20 min moto.

Cool, let me check with Mom, she may have something planned for him already.

Thanks!

It's a fun event. Even if it rains its not miserable. Last year it rained and poured and the track was still easily ridable and fun. I'm gonna try and hit it!

Had a lot of fun. Cool track as always. It was killer hot. Got there at 930. Did some other things today already. Been home for an hour.

Trevor the GP was awesome. So much fun I had to double up and ride 2x. Chris was able ride shotgun in a side by side and had a ball. As always-excellent event! Never saw Georgie...he was to far in front of me.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    169.6 KB · Views: 120
Had great time! Too bad Georgie was to hot to do his second race lol !

I put the anchor out the last lap of both for 6th in both races. I cant believe the things they were racing on the TT track, funny stuff.

Yea got a little nauseas, vision was a bit blurry on the last lap. So my medical background took over my pride and I decided to sit out the 2nd race.

Last lap I decided to take it way easy and it actually made me bitter because the air wasn't passing over me as well for cooling.

But I was well hydrated. Just too hot.

Can someone bring me up to speed on what exactly Pine Lake is?

I thought this was a venue where the track was made for the weekend event and that was it?

However some others have led me to believe there are some good trails here too? Meant to ask Trevor on the way out Sat, just slipped my mind.

Open all season? Certain weeeknds only ? Membership of any kind required? Few buddies wanted to check it out before the season ends. Any info would be appreciated.

Back