Youngstown MX

PR Addict
Open Sunday July 12
(WEATHER PERMITTING)
Double check before you come.
10:00am-3pm
20$ per rider
Bikes only, mini riders must have motocross exsperience

We are also available for track rentals this saturday and sunday from 3:30pm- dark 250$ up to 15 riders

240 Sinter,Ct
Youngstown,Oh
Contact Tim 7246991445

Track prep pic from last Weekends open practice and today's track prep
image.jpg
image.jpg

image.jpg

Well I hope the weather cooperates tomorrow. Wife is here crackin jokes and such about how I'm hauling my motorcycle to the track and if it rains it will be worse. But hey, I don't have a truck or a tow hitch for my vehicle at the moment and I'm trying to ride tomorrow! I don't care how I get there. I will order hitch and trailer soon. Wasn't too bad to take apart. Wheels, forks, rear fender and lowered handlebars.

Well I hope the weather cooperates tomorrow. Wife is here crackin jokes and such about how I'm hauling my motorcycle to the track and if it rains it will be worse. But hey, I don't have a truck or a tow hitch for my vehicle at the moment and I'm trying to ride tomorrow! I don't care how I get there. I will order hitch and trailer soon. Wasn't too bad to take apart. Wheels, forks, rear fender and lowered handlebars.
Hahaha please take a pic... U should get the moto dedication trophy

Track was unreal today!!!
Traction was sweet and the new layout is great
One of the best tracks around
I don't know what you guys are doing to make it this awesome but keep it up
Everyone needs to get up there and ride,you won't be sorry
Just had to put this in both threads,track was that good!

I know the feeling. I just bought a car and haven't road in over a month now.

We have the track groomed up nice. Looks like a lot of the rain is going south of us. The track is ready to ride if anyone wants to come out early
image.jpg

image.jpg

Not to mention mxkid has no clue what it takes to prep a track and all the work that goes into it when it rains everyday in ohio now. Tim, you do a hell of a job and your track is dope. You can't please everybody.

Track was awesome today. Had a good time riding with a pitracer member named Freeh. I forgot your first name already:eek: Tim thanks for helping me unload and load my bike into my crossover vehicle. Mike thanks for giving me a hand also. I was pretty whipped after riding so I didn't have the strength to lift my bike up into the hatchback. Going on Ebay tomorrow and order a tow hitch kit, I had enough of this crap already.

First time there yesterday. Track was a lot of fun. Thanks for opening up on Sunday.
Nice meeting you pimpit_R6. Had a good time chasing each other around the track. I forgot about your bike hauling method, or else I would have stayed to help you load it up. Yep, you need a trailer. haha

thank you Tim for a great day of riding the track was fantastic and the new added section was great too always lots of fun even for an old guy like me thanks again Dan #538

Back