Smith Road Wednesday (7/15) 4-dark bikes only

Still waiting on the sun to come out, we got some rain last night but nothing a few hours of sun can't take care of, we will post an update at 2:00 but as of right now practice is still a go.

retarded questiom, do u split practice 4 little ones.like bigbike and 65 -85 bikes on big track.
It is a good question, If they would put a couple slots for the 50- 65 to practice we would show up every Wed.
Pee wee track is for 50cc PW's . anything larger than that is a waste for the rider.

I actually waited to the end of the night last week and took my boy on the big track on his PW. It was about 8 pm and there were 4 other bikes besides us, no one complained and he had a blast. Track was PERFECT too BTW.

Which reminds me ... I have a post to make.

I saw you head out on to the big track you guys made a cute pair : ) How did the pw do? I was thinking about letting my daughter try it one night just for fun when we are closed but i didn't know if the little pw would make it around the big track. A lot of the peewees check out the big track after the big guys come off for the night. Other good times are right when we open at 4 and any day they say it might rain because then its a really small turn out and gives the less experienced riders a chance to check out the big track.

He did great. After 9 laps or so he took a full speed tank slap get off. Scared the //// out of me but he was just fine. He didnt have any trouble making it around!

my dad took me there like clock work after school through the 90's, ya i grew up riding w bike bikes even though i was on a 80.now a days its not the same, too many wany b carmicheals after watching the races on the weekend.thats y i asked bout split practices.lord knows what i would do if someone hurt my little guy being a squid.times have changed.luckly smith road is still kickn

The last 2 weeks have been off the hook great! Thank you for changing the back of the track a little each week again! It makes it so much more fun with different corners to practice. The ruts and corners have also been tacky and fun! Keep up the great work!

Oh yeah, its great having a place to take my son to ride as well, $15 for the pee wee track!!!!

The last 2 weeks have been off the hook great! Thank you for changing the back of the track a little each week again! It makes it so much more fun with different corners to practice. The ruts and corners have also been tacky and fun! Keep up the great work!

Oh yeah, its great having a place to take my son to ride as well, $15 for the pee wee track!!!!

Back