BC_7-18 & HMMS Demo Day 7-19!

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
Open Practice this Saturday and Sunday! 11-5pm, both days, $25 per rider. Honda Marysville Motorsports Demo day on Sunday. CRF 450-250-150-125, and a few others, should be Epic!

Actually, we need to correct our schedule, the KTM demo is on August 8th, and you need a ticket from the dealer.

I don't know how, but we virtually missed all the rain yesterday.

Open 11-5pm, $25 per rider today (Saturday).

Open today at 11, Honda demos provided by Honda of Marysville Motorsports!!! Come by and say hello to Conor and crew. All tracks open like normal, don't freak out. You can ride your own bike. Tracks should be good, no rain last night or yesterday. Looks like the possibility of thunderstorms is holding off till 4-5pm, so come get your ride on.

I have not heard, but it was Jeremy Jone's nephew Christian. He had possible broken ribs and a punctured lung so they flew him as a precaution.

From FB: From Jeremy Jones
Sorry for not responded to everyone . Christian Wornstaff does have broken back and severe concussion . He can move all his limbs . Further test yet to check severity of damage doc said should have full recovery.

OK. Thanks. We're praying for him. You might want to look at the face of that jump. Towards the center near the top. There is a slight hump/bump that kicks the bikes a little when you hit it at speed. Mabey resurface that face.

Inital diagnosis by the medical staff was a possible punctured lung, maybe?? Possible back injury, he had a lot of pain in his back, but could move his extremities. He also had a broken femur last year and was flown for that last year. They found out at Grant that he had bent the rod from the 2014 femur crash! The two things that they consistently fly people for is a possible head trauma and broken femur. I say "possible" meaning they arent sure. Its starting to become that if it isnt a routine injury that they are very sure about, then you are taking a chopper ride. So yes, we may need to keep a dedicated place that to occur. Its becoming the nature of the motocross world. The kid from the AQ took a flight, and was back with his dad 8 hours later to get the rig.....its becoming a precautionary thing. You could take a flight if you slip and fall and get knocked out for 5 minutes (possible head trauma).

18 year old kid, not an old man, crashes on a 40-50' table top, and has to endure these injuries, its sad. I hope he heals up and can lead a normal life.

Keep in mind you can buy a $50 yearly membership from Air-Evac and fly for free. You may need that old man.

Back